Michel Pétard Edge weapons plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michel Pétard Edge weapons plates

Anyone have the Petard plates for cavalry weapons? The books are incredibly hard to find and super expensive, would be nice to have it as a reference specially Volume 1 and Volume 2. Thanks in advance.

I obtained all plates done by Aries and Pétard; they're incredible detailed - so if you manage to get them, prefer this work to the later published volumes by Michel Pétard.

Greetings from Berlin
    Markus Stein

Comment

Originally posted by Naponline View Post
      I obtained all plates done by Aries and Pétard; they're incredible detailed - so if you manage to get them, prefer this work to the later published volumes by Michel Pétard.

Greetings from Berlin
      Markus Stein
      Is there anyway you could upload them to here like some of the other prints? I would gladly pay for your time to do this and Im sure many others would appreciate it as well.

Comment

They are quite a lot - several volumes; so it would be easier if you ask for special edged weapons and I may add the plates, if these weapons are covered.

Greetings
        Markus Stein

Comment

Do you have or have access to the two-volume set Les Uniformes des Guerres Napoleoniennes? It was published by Quator in 1997 and features the military artists Bernard Coppens, Patrice Courcelle, Daniel Lordey, and Michel Petard. Volume I covers France and her allies and Volume II the Allies. Weapons in Volume I are on pages 8, 9, 15, 26, 33, 38, 43, 77, 83, 95, 102, 103, 115, 116, 117, and 127.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X