Mueller and the NRA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Trump's Delusional Supporters have their own thread? Well it's about time.
    Have you noticed that everyone that disagrees with you has joined the Nazi party, scary stuff.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

BTW, more fake news from Mueller Support Media.

Mueller is a bureaucratic clown with a history of ineptitude leading to destroyed reputations that goes way back. If he had a private law practice he would have been sued out existence years ago.

​​​​​​People on both sides are confusing the individuals with the institution. More problematic is confusing law enforcement with the law.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

Have you noticed that everyone that disagrees with you has joined the Nazi party, scary stuff.
        I have learned a lot on this Site, I learned that I was a Nazi ( for voting against DemocRats), I learned that I was a Racist for supporting Trump's policies and rejecting those of the last administration, which are all things I didn't know, but I know now !
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Mueller is a bureaucratic clown with a history of ineptitude leading to destroyed reputations that goes way back. If he had a private law practice he would have been sued out existence years ago.

​​​​​​People on both sides are confusing the individuals with the institution. More problematic is confusing law enforcement with the law.
          Do you actually have any sources for this, credible sources, or is this just your opinion?
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Have they??? I hope you feel at home with your like minded. Personally I don't know that I have mention any member here as being a Nazi. But now that you bring it up. There are tendency's in some.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Well, he has served Presidents of both party's. Registered Republican as is most of his staff.

Is your mud slinging because he is after your boy?
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

What do you think. It's the Lemming Way.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  Now this is an interesting development...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
                  Seems basic copy-paste skills are beyond the set of the OP author, as he frequently presents an URL-link but no title, context , or other clue what he's in a huff-n-puff about;

Russia investigators likely got access to NRA's tax filings, secret donors
                  Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                  Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X