This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heinrich View Post
    Hope this is what you were looking for RNK : Bataafsche Republiek rond 1800... enjoy
    Thanks Heinrich, those are perfect. Which documentation did you use? I've seen more of these pictures on this thread. I still need some french, russian and english examples. Here are some I already found...
    Attached Files

Comment

• Theyre from a german book by Richard Knötel from late 1880ies called 'Uniformenkunde ' ..its a collection of a few hundred of these drawings .. try a rapidshare search to find it , as i think its still there in 18 small pdf's
      ' Because it has Electrolytes ! '

regards:
      Henk

Comment

• Found it I used a similar book called 'uniformen in kleur' (alverdens uniformer) by Preben Kannik, which also has pictures and details of all kinds of uniforms.

Comment

• Toppertje RNK ..anders had ik je wel linkie via PM bezorgd ! Succes met het schilderij
          ' Because it has Electrolytes ! '

regards:
          Henk

Comment

• Originally posted by RNK11 View Post
            Thanks Heinrich, those are perfect. Which documentation did you use? I've seen more of these pictures on this thread. I still need some french, russian and english examples. Here are some I already found...
            Do you have any picture of Napoleonic Dutch unit under General Herman Willem Daendels that was positioned in Java?

Comment

• http://www.wargames-den.co.uk/15mm-n...res-236-p.asp#

Comment

• Originally posted by Sultan Hamuddin View Post
                Do you have any picture of Napoleonic Dutch unit under General Herman Willem Daendels that was positioned in Java?
                Hello Sultan,

I've searched trough my documentation but unfortunately I can't find any...
                The closest thing I could find is a picture of batavian republic colonial troops stationed at Cape of Good Hope in Africa. Daendels was named governer-general of Dutch-India a few years later by King Louis, Napoleon's brother.

Comment

• Great to see this thread still going strong and even more uniforms pics being posted. Thanks to everyone.
                  Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

• Please tell me, how to distinguish Chasseurs a cheval from Hussars? Their uniforms look pretty similar in some cases
                    Frederick William III of Prussia - The Napoleonic Wars Campaign.

Comment

• Chasseurs ŕ cheval

1. Their Dress is in most cases entierly dark Green
                      2. Metalworks are allways white
                      3. since ca. 1807 the CaC dismissed their Dolmanns to the Habit long.

At this Date there might it nearly Impossible to misstake a CaC for an Husar.

Hope this will help you
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Royal horse artillery:

"They're inviting us to defeat them! We must oblige them!"
                        -Baron Munchausen

"Ah, 'tis midsummer madness, the music is my temples, the hot blood of youth! Come, Kapellmeister, let the violas throb. My regiment leaves at dawn!"
                        -Groucho Marx

Comment

• "They're inviting us to defeat them! We must oblige them!"
                          -Baron Munchausen

"Ah, 'tis midsummer madness, the music is my temples, the hot blood of youth! Come, Kapellmeister, let the violas throb. My regiment leaves at dawn!"
                          -Groucho Marx

Comment

• Spanish troopers

馬兒不死,吾無葬地也 ~ 曹操

Comment

• Russian Hussars and Uhlans

馬兒不死,吾無葬地也 ~ 曹操

Comment

• Neapolitan Guards

馬兒不死,吾無葬地也 ~ 曹操

Comment

Latest Topics