Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Uniform

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


  • Trumpeter, Lithuanian Lancers, 1812

    General of Hussars (General Kulniev), 1812

    Comment



    • Officer of Engineers, 1799

      Comment



      • Sergeant of Foot Artillery, 1800

        Comment



        • Baschkir, 1813

          Comment



          • Officer, Don Cossacks, 1802

            Comment



            • Ataman, Don Cossacks, 1812

              Comment



              • NCO, 1st Kalmycks, 1812

                Comment


                • good job, nice pics..above all, the Baschkir looks very interesting
                  Frederick William III of Prussia - The Napoleonic Wars Campaign.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by von Aicha View Post
                    good job, nice pics..above all, the Baschkir looks very interesting
                    Yes he does, he reminds me of a Mongol from the middle ages.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by the Iron Duke View Post

                      Baschkir, 1813

                      Originally posted by the Iron Duke View Post
                      Yes he does, he reminds me of a Mongol from the middle ages.
                      I thought it was Robin Hood!

                      Paul
                      ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                      All human ills he can subdue,
                      Or with a bauble or medal
                      Can win mans heart for you;
                      And many a blessing know to stew
                      To make a megloamaniac bright;
                      Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                      The Pixie is a little shite.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by the Iron Duke View Post

                        Ataman, Don Cossacks, 1812
                        Sorry, but this is not Ataman Don Cossacks. He is Officer Ataman Regiment.

                        http://www.encspb.ru/en/article.php?kod=2804021100

                        http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Атаманс...лк


                        Comment


                        • im new here as of five minutes

                          my favourite unifrom is that worn by the Neapolitan Lancers of the Guard in 1815 at the battle of Tolentiono
                          you would have to be a brave man too wear such and outlandish uniform........see Knotel plate
                          sky blue ,yellow, crimson and white
                          stunning

                          regards
                          Ged Cronin
                          gjm.figurines.co.uk/
                          gjm.figurines'btinternet.com

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ged Cronin View Post
                            im new here as of five minutes

                            my favourite unifrom is that worn by the Neapolitan Lancers of the Guard in 1815 at the battle of Tolentiono
                            you would have to be a brave man too wear such and outlandish uniform........see Knotel plate
                            sky blue ,yellow, crimson and white
                            stunning

                            regards
                            Ged Cronin
                            gjm.figurines.co.uk/
                            gjm.figurines'btinternet.com
                            Welcome to the ACG Ged.



                            Paul
                            ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                            All human ills he can subdue,
                            Or with a bauble or medal
                            Can win mans heart for you;
                            And many a blessing know to stew
                            To make a megloamaniac bright;
                            Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                            The Pixie is a little shite.

                            Comment




                            • Uploaded with ImageShack.us

                              Comment


                              • i need the Flag of Carabiners 1812

                                comments about my 1804 flag are welcome
                                Last edited by Luzitanos; 25 Apr 10, 15:22.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X