Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Uniform

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love your pictures Narmru the morethere are the better I like it. Keep them coming, David

    Comment



    • Magnificent image and which talent!!!
      Make you the same thing(matter) with Polish uniforms???
      """Allons, commandant, l' Empereur le veux, à nous l'honneur! Polonais, en avant !
      vive l' Empereur"""

      http://les-polonais-sous-l-empire.over-blog.com/

      Comment


      • Comment


        • Originally posted by ximo View Post
          Hi,
          in the fourth imagine, there's a man in green with yellow lapels.
          So, can you (you tell france cabezas) explain what's the french corps of this?
          Or this is a man of Rhin's Confederation (Wurttemberg)?
          Thanks
          Anthony

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sabrivo1965 View Post
            Hi,
            in the fourth imagine, there's a man in green with yellow lapels.
            So, can you (you tell france cabezas) explain what's the french corps of this?
            Or this is a man of Rhin's Confederation (Wurttemberg)?
            Thanks
            Anthony
            I assumed the green colour was a reproduction issue, and it should have been blue, which would make him a French Carabinier 33rd Light Infantry Rgt.
            Hope I'm right.

            Ed

            http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...1&d=1321369969
            http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...1&d=1321369969
            Attached Files

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Narmru View Post
              This is my new picture -Lifeguards Cossack Regiment, 1812. Waiting for your comments.
              All your pictures are excellent, I look forward to seeing more of them.
              Ed

              Comment


              • Does anyone know what happened to the.REGIMIENTOS NAPOLEONICOS site which used to be available via The Geociites ( now defuct ) David

                Comment


                • green uniform

                  the green uniform with the yellow facing is the uniform of the irish regiment
                  in the french service as a one of the four regiment etranger

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by David Burrows View Post
                    Does anyone know what happened to the.REGIMIENTOS NAPOLEONICOS site which used to be available via The Geociites ( now defuct ) David
                    Using the archive system the entry on the Regimentos site says:


                    GEOCITIES WILL CLOSE ON OCTOBER 26th
                    VISIT US AT OUR NEW SITE http://www.napoleonicos.byethost18.com/


                    But unfortunately this web address just says under construction!

                    You will gain access to some of the old site at:
                    http://www.geocities.ws/regimientosnapoleonicos/

                    You can search for old Geocities at http://www.geocities.ws/search/local/
                    and at http://www.archive.org/web/geocities.php - at the bottom of that page are a couple of more links to try searching!
                    Last edited by Prinz Essling; 16 Nov 11, 06:47. Reason: additional info

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by repd View Post
                      the green uniform with the yellow facing is the uniform of the irish regiment
                      in the french service as a one of the four regiment etranger
                      The picture itself says 33rd Rgt. The Irish Rgt had Red Flounces and apart from Sapeurs did not seem to have bearskins.

                      Ed

                      Comment


                      • green uniform

                        I found a picture by Suhr concerning a dutch regiment 2e jagers (second chasseurs)the uniform is the same as your picture only the regimental number is incorrect
                        this wil give jou something to think about
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Alexey View Post
                          Hi Alexei,

                          Thanks again for sharing, very nice once again!
                          is the falling cavalryman a Württemberger?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by repd View Post
                            I found a picture by Suhr concerning a dutch regiment 2e jagers (second chasseurs)the uniform is the same as your picture only the regimental number is incorrect
                            this wil give jou something to think about
                            Not really. 33rd - raised in 1808 from provisional regiment,in 1809 disbanded and re-raised in 1810 from Dutch light infantry.

                            Ed

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sabrivo1965 View Post
                              Hi,
                              in the fourth imagine, there's a man in green with yellow lapels.
                              So, can you (you tell france cabezas) explain what's the french corps of this?
                              Or this is a man of Rhin's Confederation (Wurttemberg)?
                              Thanks
                              Anthony
                              The truth, is that it had not fixed to me to the numeration that there is in the heads, the uniforms are gone away of a Russian forum dedicated to the campaign of Russia of 1812, reason why in theory they only must be units that participated in that campaign and if we take care of the number that appears in the part the superior “33” is due to refer to regiment of line infantry.

                              Lamentably if the automatic translators destroy the languages, this paragraph is the best example , to imagine you the traslation of the Russian to the Spanish

                              It is for this reason, that fodder that probably is a scanner problem, which usually they do certain blue of a greenish color

                              Comment


                              • During old times, i always liked the uniform of the French over English and Spanish. It seems perfect to me, its a uniform that no guy would mind to wear.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X