Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Best Uniform

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vienna Militia (Wiener Bürger-Corps)

Comment

• Nice pictures Vladimir!! Thanks!
      Who By??

Comment

• Artists Joseph Eder and Vincenz Georg.

Comment

• Frontispiece from Commandant Sauzey "Les Allemands sous les Aigles Francaises Tome IV: Le Regiment des Duches de Saxe"
          Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks, I didn't know these guys

Originally posted by vladimir Pantin View Post
            Artists Joseph Eder and Vincenz Georg.

Comment

• Originally posted by vladimir Pantin View Post
              The Vienna Militia (Wiener Bürger-Corps)
              According to the information that appears in “Napoleon-Online” this series consists of 10 plates, reason why he would be very interesting to be able to count with the four that they lack

Originally posted by ADC Toussaint View Post
              Thanks, I didn't know these guys
              Austrian Landwehr 1809

Comment

• A rare Royal Naval uniform worn by a British survivor of the Battle of Trafalgar has been unearthed after spending decades in the sailor's descendant's attic.
                William Hicks's gripping account of Trafalgar tells how, as a teenage midshipman on HMS Conqueror, he helped British forces crush France and Spain to end the threat of an invasion by Napoleon.

Rare Royal Naval uniform of Battle of Trafalgar survivor William Hicks goes on display | Mail Online
                Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

• Russian Naval uniform

Comment

• Tell to me please, whence these illustrations? This is a book or article from a magazine?

Comment

• They are Spanish troops (Spanish and Native)
                      stationed in America, specifically the post you refer in order to the Gobernación y Comandancia General de Santo Domingo, Gobernación y Comandancia General de Puerto Rico, Virreinato de Peru and Capitania General de Chile

Imagen 1 - Fusilero del Batallon fijo de Santo Domingo,1771 (Fusilier Battalion of Santo Domingo fixed)

Imagen 2 - Cabo Primero de las Compañias de Milicias Blancas de Infantería de Puerto Rico, - 1785 (First Cabo of the White Militia Companies of Infantry of Puerto Rico)

Imagen 3 - Oficial de Asamblea de caballeria del Reino de Chile, 1792 (Cavalry officer Assembly of the Kingdom of Chile)

Imagen 4 - Sargento del Regimiento de Infantería Real de Lima. 1787 (Sergeant of Infantry Regiment Royal Lima. 1787)

Are of course a book can not remember exactly what its title, but if you're interested in looking for the name, author, etc..

Also I have many more images of these troops, if you are interested I have no problem putting them in the forum, but I think they are taken out of time, ie they are not exactly Napoleonic

Comment

• Originally posted by ximo View Post
                        They are Spanish troops (Spanish and Native)
                        stationed in America, specifically the post you refer in order to the Gobernación y Comandancia General de Santo Domingo, Gobernación y Comandancia General de Puerto Rico, Virreinato de Peru and Capitania General de Chile

Imagen 1 - Fusilero del Batallon fijo de Santo Domingo,1771 (Fusilier Battalion of Santo Domingo fixed)

Imagen 2 - Cabo Primero de las Compañias de Milicias Blancas de Infantería de Puerto Rico, - 1785 (First Cabo of the White Militia Companies of Infantry of Puerto Rico)

Imagen 3 - Oficial de Asamblea de caballeria del Reino de Chile, 1792 (Cavalry officer Assembly of the Kingdom of Chile)

Imagen 4 - Sargento del Regimiento de Infantería Real de Lima. 1787 (Sergeant of Infantry Regiment Royal Lima. 1787)

Are of course a book can not remember exactly what its title, but if you're interested in looking for the name, author, etc..

Also I have many more images of these troops, if you are interested I have no problem putting them in the forum, but I think they are taken out of time, ie they are not exactly Napoleonic
                        Very interesting...

Since they are not Napoleonic you might want to paste your other images at...
                        American Age of Discovery, Colonization, Revolution, & Expansion ( http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...play.php?f=317 )

Comment

• Originally posted by ximo View Post
                          They are Spanish troops (Spanish and Native)
                          If you tell me the name of the book, I'll be very grateful.

Comment

• Ximo I like those illustrations , would love to see more. While not strictly napoleonic they are close enough to be of interest. David

Comment

• Great repair work ! Too bad there is no info about what these scenes represent.

Comment

• hello !!!
                                voici un trompette du 5ème Chasseur à cheval Polonais
                                Attached Files
                                """Allons, commandant, l' Empereur le veux, à nous l'honneur! Polonais, en avant !
                                vive l' Empereur"""

http://les-polonais-sous-l-empire.over-blog.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X