Napoleonic Flirt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napoleonic Flirt

There is a very important subject, never approched in this forum: The Flirt during Napoleonic War

Flirt:English Word coming from old French "Fleureter", compter Florette

I don't if in other countries it's the case, but in France we have something called, the Prestige of the Uniform.
    à vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire (triumph without peril brings no glory) P. Corneille

Le probleme avec les cons, c'est qu'il ne se fatiguent jamais
    (The problem with Pr.cks, is that they never get tired ) Michel Audiard

à vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire (triumph without peril brings no glory) P. Corneille

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Here there is some pictures , don't hesitate to post others or to make comments about the uniforms the Pinters...

Comment

Originally posted by PGT Beauregard View Post
              Here there is some pictures , don't hesitate to post others or to make comments about the uniforms the Pinters...
              Your pictures didn’t post.

Comment

Originally posted by PGT Beauregard
                Sorry, Me no Understand
                Um simple - early posts talk about picture but no picture appear - me suggest you ask shaman why whah.
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by PGT Beauregard
                  ...Me no Understand...
                  Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                  ...Um simple...
                  I think Beauregard is flirting with us.

Comment

Sorry, I'm very confused, forget my stupid remark, does it work now?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      Um simple - early posts talk about picture but no picture appear - me suggest you ask shaman why whah.
                      Seems to have been fixed. What did the shaman do?

Comment

Originally posted by Work_permit View Post
                        Seems to have been fixed. What did the shaman do?
                        I have just put my Album "Public"

Comment

I 'll continue to post, with no great hope about this thread.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X