Happy Birthday Massena.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Massena.

Good old 'Kilo' of company G3. Banned but not forgotten, eh.

Just the same, I wish him a great day.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Happy birthday, indeed.
      "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
      Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Marshal M has been banned, when did that happen, wot did he do!?
        I know he's as batty as a box of frogs, but I did like the old duffer.

The long toll of the brave
        Is not lost in darkness
        Over the fruitful earth
        And athwart the seas
        Hath passed the light of noble deeds
        Unquenchable forever.

Comment

Agreed. Good ol'Andre' got into a 'spat' with yours truly on my very first debate on this forum. It was a mis-understanding, (he didn't cotton on to my calling him "Andre'" as a reference to Messena, (that was the real Napoleonic General's name for the uninitiated).

The good staff shut down the debate before ol'Andre realised I meant no harm. He was nice enough to send me a PM apologizing for it too, and explaining that no-one realised there was no malice intended from anyone concerned.

Please bring him back. He was an intellect of true worth.

Can we have a have a poll then?....Who wants to see Andre' back online at the Armchair?
          My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
          GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
          Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Happy Birthday Kevin!
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Pruitt
              Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
                Agreed. Good ol'Andre' got into a 'spat' with yours truly on my very first debate on this forum. It was a mis-understanding, (he didn't cotton on to my calling him "Andre'" as a reference to Messena, (that was the real Napoleonic General's name for the uninitiated).

The good staff shut down the debate before ol'Andre realised I meant no harm. He was nice enough to send me a PM apologizing for it too, and explaining that no-one realised there was no malice intended from anyone concerned.

Please bring him back. He was an intellect of true worth.

Can we have a have a poll then?....Who wants to see Andre' back online at the Armchair?
                No polls of this sort at ACG. Staff made a decision, they try to be fair and balance and treat all the same under our rules. He'll be welcomed back when the time is up.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Happy birthday Massena

I don't always agree with what you post but you always provided the view from the other side of the hill and that's always worth having.
                  "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Happy birthday Kevin. Hope you have a great day with your family. See you back around February 10.
                    To delight in war is a merit in the soldier, a dangerous quality in the captain, and a positive crime in the statesman. - George Santayana

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday Massena!

Comment

Now! As you know, I have had probably the most rum-ins with Mr Kiley since he became a member of this site. I have backed him up on the odd occasion, but in general, we have mainly been at loggerheads. But then, when you are one of the main reasons for him being shot down if flames more times than Dick Dastardly, you would expect us to not get on.

That aside! I for one am pleading with the gracious 'powers that be' to reinstate him back to the great halls of Armchair General. He is many times an asset to the site than not and is much towards the pinnacle of fine posters.

Oh!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!

Paul
                          ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                          All human ills he can subdue,
                          Or with a bauble or medal
                          Can win mans heart for you;
                          And many a blessing know to stew
                          To make a megloamaniac bright;
                          Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                          The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

He and I have just exchanged email, ironically just prior to this thread starting, seems it is a temporary ban, 90 days, should expire about Feb 10th. That's about the most I can discreetly present for now.
                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
                            “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

Comment

Happy Birthday Massena! Hope you have a great day.
                              Divine Mercy Sunday: 4/21/2020 (https://www.thedivinemercy.org/message) The Miracle of Lanciano: Jesus' Real Presence (https://web.archive.org/web/20060831...fcontents.html)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X