Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napoleon 101 Podcast

Dear Napoleonacs of the ACG forum.

For a while now I' ve been listening to the Napoleon 101 Podcast.
    It is an excellent - probably the best - source on the history of Napoleon and the Napoleonic Wars.
    The podcast is presented by the expert on Napoleon and his times David Markham, President of the International Napoleonic Society and writer of many books on this great man. Although his loyal colleague on the podcast, Cameron Reilly, is less well known internationally his critically amusing but sholarly contributions to the broadcast make it a thoroughly enjoyable listen.
    This strong duo complement each other excellently in defining Napoleon and his age without a dry or musty word. This is history at its best!

http://napoleonbonapartepodcast.com/.../#comment-2445

It currently has 59 episodes but if it receives 1000 'likes' on FACEBOOK a brand new episode will start.

Please, have a listen to this podcast and support them for their excellent work on our favorite period in time.

Let's give them 2000 likes!!!!!

Thanks all!

Greets,
    Stratego aka Jason St.Just
    Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

I love this podcast as well. Been listening to it for quite a while. Helps me go through many a night at work

Comment

Originally posted by TheBubba View Post
      I love this podcast as well. Been listening to it for quite a while. Helps me go through many a night at work
      Doesnt it keep you awake?

I have added my 'like'. Now to catch up on those previously done while I wait for the new show.

Thanks "Greek General" for the tip. Makes me worry how much good stuff there is out there that I dont know about.

Comment

Originally posted by Nappyfan View Post
        I have added my 'like'. Now to catch up on those previously done while I wait for the new show.

Thanks "Greek General" for the tip. Makes me worry how much good stuff there is out there that I dont know about.
        Ditto on all four sentences
        BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

I guess I'm one of the few people who don't have a facebook. Have no need for it. But they do have my support

Comment

Currently I've listened to only a quarter of them (some twice): from 1806 until 1814!
            Still got a long way to go...and looking forward to it.

Thanks for the support
            Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.- Napoleon

It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.- Herman Melville

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

BORG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X