Napoleon Total War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napoleon Total War

Napoleon Total War's campaign, multi player, and single player are very nice and at the same time involving.

I enjoyed the game, but like the "darthmod" version even better.
    Have tried that version yet?
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Was it only me who thought the extremely large province sizes spoiled the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Nappyfan View Post
        Was it only me who thought the extremely large province sizes spoiled the game?
        Napoleon is the One who made province sizes more believable. if you want large provinces play Empire where all of France is 1 massive Territory.
        God didnít create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

Comment

I have both ETW and NTW. OVER 1100 hours played on both games combined. Pretty much never played vanilla version only DARTH MOD.

I reakon we should make a competition between players on this forum. It'd be cool.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
            Prawn heads
            by Karri
            How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
            Yesterday, 11:40
          • Jose50
            Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
            by Jose50
            Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
            Yesterday, 08:41
          • Von Richter
            Sagittarius Rising...
            by Von Richter
            Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
            Yesterday, 01:19
          Working...
          X