X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General modern US Army pics

Here's a few general pics of our Army!

Hooah to the Army, Oorah to the Marines, and Hooyah to Navy and AF:
    Last edited by Super Six 4; 28 Feb 10, 12:03.
    "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

That second shot has got to be photoshopped.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

About the second pic... I can not believe a US soldier would walk around a battlefield with that on his arm.
      Please tell me its a photoshop or something like that. Doing the work for Russia, Germany and France? Doesn't even make sense. Was the Russian flag supposed to be a Dutch flag?

Comment

Well...I'm not sure if it's photoshopped but nice observation!

Ya know, it does look kinda weird around the edges of the "Doing the work of" patch...but the flags look like they're supposed to be there...maybe it is something that is supposed to say something along the lines of "Doing work with..." or "Fluent in...", but anyways I never really thought much of it other than it was kinda cool.
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

it's got to be photoshopped.There's no way he would be allowed to wear pathes like that.And it's not really a modern shot.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            it's got to be photoshopped.There's no way he would be allowed to wear pathes like that.And it's not really a modern shot.
            I noticed-it's woodland-but it's fairly modern imo. I know we wouldn't be allowed to wear patches like that, thats why I said that maybe it's supposed to say "Doing work with" or "Fluent in" or things like that.

--Hávamál

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
              That second shot has got to be photoshopped.
              Gix has it! Just look at the edge of the sleeve and the difference in color. Not the real deal.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                Gix has it! Just look at the edge of the sleeve and the difference in color. Not the real deal.
                ...FAIL-sorry guys, I'll delete it from the post-it's a disgrace.

--Hávamál

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X