Spot the Sniper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot the Sniper

A nuch of pics with snipers hidden in various locations. Can you spot em? I can't.

http://www.theguardian.com/artanddes...nner?CMP=fb_gu

I'd have been nailed...big time. Amazing.
    Youthful Exuberance Is No Match For Old Age And Treachery.

Comment

Yep. I'm dead.

Comment

I found two.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Posed pictures make it difficult to spot the sniper. They are well hidden but how effective their shots will be is questionable because the scopes are also 'hidden.'

If they want to show the true art of it, they need to have a video camera pointed at the sniper as he takes a shot using blank rounds.

Comment

I picked out two of them. The rest I'm going to say "whatever" as my heads goes pop.

Comment

The picture you have on the spoiler I got because no tree for the bushy tree branch to be connected to.

Comment

I spotted two.
                "The blade itself incites to deeds of violence".

Homer

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Captain General View Post
                  I spotted two.
                  It's easy to say spot the sniper from set up photo's but if you were making your way through any of that terrain how many would you spot before it was too late? A sniper needs to have alternative 'Hidey holes' and the sort of terrain most of those pics: were taken would be difficult to transfer your spot without showing signs of movement. Not my choice,I would prefer an area a little less bushy and built up.One shot and doubtful looking spots like that would be plastered. You see it is not always how well you are concealed but how unlikely your position is. lcm1 (Ken)
                  'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
                  " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Also, actual firing distances are pretty far, making localizing, much less identifying, much much more difficult.
                    "We have no white flag."

Comment

I got the one in the rocks after I blew it up considerably. Other then that play taps for me.

Comment

I spotted three, but the others would have probably nailed me.

C'est la vie, c'est l'amour, c'est la guerre, c'est la mort.

Comment

Originally posted by Wooden Wonder View Post
                          I spotted three, but the others would have probably nailed me.

C'est la vie, c'est l'amour, c'est la guerre, c'est la mort.
                          but put into real life you most probably would not have known until the first bullet. lcm1
                          'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
                          " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

I think they just randomly circled areas of the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by lcm1 View Post
                              but put into real life you most probably would not have known until the first bullet. lcm1
                              If he is a really good sniper you wont know anything at all.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X