Syria next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syria next?

An interesting statement by Rumsfeld today; Things could get ugly real quick if Syria takes a hardline stance on this.

Mar 28, 1:39 PM (ET)

By MATT KELLEY

WASHINGTON (AP) - Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld issued a stern warning to Syria on Friday to stop sending military equipment to Iraqi forces, saying such shipments have included night-vision goggles.

"We consider such trafficking as hostile acts and will hold the Syrian government responsible for the incidents," Rumsfeld said at a Pentagon briefing.

"There's no question but that to the extent that military supplies or equipment or people are moving across the borders between Iraq and Syria, it vastly complicates our situation," Rumsfeld said.

Asked if the United States was threatening military action against Syria, Rumsfeld said: "I'm saying exactly what I'm saying. It was carefully phrased."

"We have information that shipments of military supplies have been crossing the border from Syria into Iraq, including night-vision goggles," he said.
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Great... Just what we need, to suck Syria in this. It would be a very bad thing becuase I get the feeling the instance we attack Syria, some idiot will drag Isreal into this and then well end up with a war we really don't want.

_Tim
    "Have you forgotten the face of your father?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McBride
      Great... Just what we need, to suck Syria in this. It would be a very bad thing becuase I get the feeling the instance we attack Syria, some idiot will drag Isreal into this and then well end up with a war we really don't want.

_Tim
      It would give 4 ID an overland route to Iraq. Isn't that what we were looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT

It would give 4 ID an overland route to Iraq. Isn't that what we were looking for?
        hum.....only if I get to R&R in Isreal with some of those female Isreali troops. I dig chicks with guns....

_Tim

Comment

One of my favorites...

Bikini Girls with Machine Guns - The Cramps
          I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

Originally posted by JAMiAM
            One of my favorites...

Bikini Girls with Machine Guns - The Cramps

I get the blonde.......

_Tim

Comment

But...back to the topic at hand...someone desperately needs to stuff a bucket of golf balls down Rumsfeld mouth and duct tape his damned mouth shut. He has single-handedly done more to screw up an already bad situation - beyond all hope of redemption - than anyone else.
              I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

But...back to the topic at hand...someone desperately needs to stuff a bucket of golf balls down Rumsfeld mouth and duct tape his damned mouth shut. He has single-handedly done more to screw up an already bad situation - beyond all hope of redemption - than anyone else.
                That's a lot of work,

Better to do him in with just one bullet and bill his next closest kin...for 0.99 cents...

Dan
                Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Tim McBride

I get the blonde.......

_Tim
                  If you mean the demure one in the foreground, then you've got a fight on your hands. If you mean the one in the background, second from left, you can have her.

Of course, in the interests of world peace, I'd "settle" for the cute brunette at the top rear. The one with the beret on the shoulder. Or settle with her, as the case may be...

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772

That's a lot of work,

Better to do him in with just one bullet and bill his next closest kin...for 0.99 cents...

Dan
                    LoL...this is clear evidence that the pod people swapped Marko and Dan.

But seriously, Dan, watch that kind of talk. You'll have John Poindexter and his cybergoons all over you like a bad rash...

Wait...who are these guys in the dark suits and glasses, and why've they been outside my building for the last fifteen minutes?

Comment

If you mean the demure one in the foreground, then you've got a fight on your hands. If you mean the one in the background, second from left, you can have her.

Of course, in the interests of world peace, I'd "settle" for the cute brunette at the top rear. The one with the beret on the shoulder. Or settle with her, as the case may be...
                      Huh?

Well, I want all of these girls, no need to be selective...

Haven't you heard the famous saying, "Try them out before you set your mind on one thing."?

SO I want to try them out before picking my girl...

Best regards,
                      Dan
                      Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Is that a real unit?

Do all women have to serve in the Israeli military or are they volunteers?

Comment

Well, I want all of these girls, no need to be selective...

Haven't you heard the famous saying, "Try them out before you set your mind on one thing."?

SO I want to try them out before picking my girl...
                          Hello,

Good to see the extreme liberalism is alive well and flourishing in the world....

“To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed…” -1984 about the Big Lie

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik Yerbouti

Hello,

Good to see the extreme liberalism is alive well and flourishing in the world....

Oh really?

Never said I wanted to sleep with them....

I just want to take them out to dinner or something like that...

Geez, try not to look at them as some kind of sex toys...

And good to see some liberals with sick minds....

God...you're a real sicko...

Dan

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

And good to see some liberals with sick minds....

God...you're a real sicko...
                              Me, sicko liberal?

“To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed…” -1984 about the Big Lie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X