Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News criticised over comments made about the BBC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News criticised over comments made about the BBC.

The UK media watchdog has apparently criticised Fox News over some comments that were made about the BBC.

Guess where I found the report about this?

US channel's BBC remarks censured

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

who would of throught....

Comment

I read in their the comments were made way back on January 28th. What's the big deal? Plus, even though I've never been able to watch BBC, the impression I get from folks who have is that it has, if not an anti-American slant, then certainly an anti-war slant. That just makes it like most American networks outside of Fox News.
      "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

BBC is one of the news organizations i listen to b/c its good to get some non-US news but i dont watch CNN which sometimes I lovingly refer to as the Communist News Network.

Comment

Blair Broadcasting Corporation
          Communist News Network
          FAUXNews

Now I watch The Disney Channel and Nickelodeon and I get more balanced news.

______
          All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
          -Galileo Galilei
          I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
          -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

Originally posted by Geeky Nerd
            [B]Blair Broadcasting Corporation[B]
            Nah - the BBC hates Blair too.

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgiaDixie
              I read in their the comments were made way back on January 28th. What's the big deal? Plus, even though I've never been able to watch BBC, the impression I get from folks who have is that it has, if not an anti-American slant, then certainly an anti-war slant. That just makes it like most American networks outside of Fox News.
              I think you hit the nail on the head.
              "War is the remedy our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want."
              General William "Uncle Billy" Sherman

Comment

Now I watch The Disney Channel and Nickelodeon and I get more balanced news.
                B. FETT

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                  Nah - the BBC hates Blair too.

Dr. S.
                  Yeah, but doesn't the BBC usually hate whomever is at #10?
                  Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
                  (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Originally posted by Jason C.
                    BBC is one of the news organizations i listen to b/c its good to get some non-US news but i dont watch CNN which sometimes I lovingly refer to as the Communist News Network.
                    Don't think they're quite that bad, but you're not far off. What more could you expect from somebody who would marry "Hanoi Jane"?

Comment

Originally posted by hogdriver
                      Yeah, but doesn't the BBC usually hate whomever is at #10?
                      Hmmm..good point.

Dr. S.

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

I must say that I have found the BBC to be neither worse nor better than any other state-owned media outlet. In fact, it seems to me that many such outlets are in fact better than "independent" news outlets such as ABC/CNN/CBS, etc. While Fox is, in general, better, they too have distinct biases.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X