Berg execution video a hox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berg execution video a hox?

I'm reading news articles in which "experts" are saying that the execution video was falsified? Anybody else see this? I have a link but it's in French.
    http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

Re: Berg execution video a hox?

Originally posted by dannybou
    I'm reading news articles in which "experts" are saying that the execution video was falsified? Anybody else see this? I have a link but it's in French.
    What do you mean? Like the terrorists substituted a dummy in, right before they killed him?
    "Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for"
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching"

Comment

The initial reaction to the video was not what Al Qaeda expected. Immediately, they began damage control. Within a week, Al Jazeera was carrying reports that it was a hoax and other "news" organizations followed.

What your eyes saw was real. The screams of agony were real. Richard Pearl was real. Berg was real. The grief of the Berg family is real. I sincerely hope you will view the subsequent propaganda attempting to hide what terrorism really is with a critical eye.

Comment

Re: Re: Berg execution video a hox?

Originally posted by GeorgiaDixie
        What do you mean? Like the terrorists substituted a dummy in, right before they killed him?
        Berg was dead before his head was cut off. His head being cut off was for the theatrical shock value, but it occurred after they had already killed him. Still a gruesome mutilation, but on a dead body, as opposed to the severing of a living head.

This was revealed within a couple of days of when the video was first released.
        I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

My source tells me that prevailing opinion is that Berg was executed. Maybe not in that televised spot, by certainly at some point. Sounds like the media trolling for another blockbuster story. Maybe they will accuse the Abu Ghraib guards of doing it.
          Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
          (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Comment

Originally posted by hogdriver
            My source tells me that prevailing opinion is that Berg was executed. Maybe not in that televised spot, by certainly at some point. Sounds like the media trolling for another blockbuster story. Maybe they will accuse the Abu Ghraib guards of doing it.
            I thought so. Thanks Boys!!

Comment

I've seen the whole clip of them killing him. I won't go into the grusome details like certain noises he was making, but I didn't see anything to tell me that it was faked. If it was, it was a good one.
              Minister Of Propaganda For Sinister Inc.

"Look! The enemy is inviting us to defeat them! We must oblige them!"

Comment

I have a link but it's in French.

That right there says it all
                Molon Labe

Comment

I have only seen the video once. He was screaming repeatedly over the "Allah Akbar" chants as his head was sawed off. I do not believe he was executed before hand. IMHO, the acutal process of cutting his head off is what killed him.

This is a gruesome topic but I think it is very important to show and talk about just what kind of filthy animals these people are.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain America
                    That right there says it all
                    Ah sorry but not French from overseas but from here in Quebec :nonono:

Comment

The following could get rather graphic in verbal description. I don't mean to offend.

In one of the first versions that came out on the Arab sites there was a video camera date time stamp on the image. There is a sizable gap in the time between the film was started with the statements, and actually showing the decapitation. The sound quality of the tape is bad enough to make it debatable if it was Bergs voice. Also as I have stated privately to some, there was not enough blood. Has anyone ever cut the throat of a dying animal while hunting or done home butchering? If the animal is live when they're throat is cut blood spurts and the body will often thrash about, that does not happen in the video.

IMO Berg was already dead or HEAVILY sedated. I would wager on the former.

Comment

Here is a fairly good summary of many of the anomalies in the Berg video. Many issues are raised. Some are pretty far-fetched, others clear with a reviewing of the tape.
                        I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

Comment

The Berg tape was not the first "beheading" tape. The Chechans released at least two tapes of the beheading of Russian soldiers and put them on the net. Also, before Berg, there was Pearl. For Al Qaeda, beheading tapes are a "normal" course of operations. Al Qaeda has claimed respnisiblity for the tape. The killer has been identified to be a member of Al Qaeda. Initially, Al Qaeda also took responisblity and released a press report with the tape and directions to the net site thru Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera also verified the source as Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda did not deny the Al Jazeera report and actually released a statement "taking credit" for it.

The first time the tape was disputed was on Al Jazeera barely a week afterward.

On the tape I saw of Berg, he was screaming....repeatedly. He did not appear to me to be sedated. He appeared afraid. He answered questions coherently.

To me this whole thing has the aura of two other hoax agendas; the Holocaust deniers and the Germans were responsible for the Katyn Forest, not the Soviet crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Custer
                            On the tape I saw of Berg, he was screaming....repeatedly...
                            No...he was not screaming. View the tape again. A scream was heard, but if you look at his face, he is NOT screaming when the sounds are being made. The scream was clumsily dubbed into the video.

Also, please read the information on the link that I provided. There is admittedly a fair amount of chaff, but there are some kernels in there, as well, of some very serious flaws and contradictions inherent in the publicized version of events. You can (should) ignore some of the more outlandish issues raised, but review the tape AFTER reading the article. Keep in mind that the author is compiling a compendium of the various inconsistencies, that have been raised by others, and not coming to any hard conclusions himself.

Where does the truth lie exactly? I don't know, but I do know that we have not yet been told it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X