Chalabi is Iran spy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chalabi is Iran spy

Compelling evidence that Chalabi was/is spying has come to light. Read more.
    Chalabi is Iran spy
    Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
    (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

Re: Chalabi is Iran spy

Originally posted by hogdriver
    Compelling evidence that Chalabi was/is spying has come to light. Read more.
    Chalabi is Iran spy
    Reading between the lines, I have to wonder if Chalabi deliberately provided false WMD intelligence to the US in order to prompt the invasion so that Saddam would be gone, and he he (Chalabi) would stand a chance of becoming President.

Or is this just a bit cynical?

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Use another nation's might to further your own agenda that you can't accomplish on your own? naw... nobody would do that
      If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisvalla
        Use another nation's might to further your own agenda that you can't accomplish on your own? naw... nobody would do that
        Phew! That's alright then.

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Re: Re: Chalabi is Iran spy

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
          Reading between the lines, I have to wonder if Chalabi deliberately provided false WMD intelligence to the US in order to prompt the invasion so that Saddam would be gone, and he he (Chalabi) would stand a chance of becoming President.

Or is this just a bit cynical?

Dr. S.
          Dead on Dr. S., that is a distinct possibility, though I cant imagine either the Shiites or Sunnis going for a Kurdish leader.:nonono:

Comment

Farfetched. The CIA never believed in him. The Pentagon was Chalabi's most rabid supporter. Apparently he was just wrapping Rumsfeld around his finger.

_______
            Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
            -J. R. R. Tolkien
            I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
            -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

Originally posted by Geeky Nerd
              Farfetched. The CIA never believed in him. The Pentagon was Chalabi's most rabid supporter. Apparently he was just wrapping Rumsfeld around his finger.

_______
              Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
              -J. R. R. Tolkien
              That's debatable - Rumsfeld may be any number of things, but a puppet he's not. Probably some mid-level G-2 officer picked him out, and stuck with him, figuring that when we installed a new government, Chalabi would be a good choice to lead. Of course this ignored the fact that Muslim Iraqis would never accept a Kurdish leader. He's no prize, but better than some people we've backed in the past (e.g. Vietnam).

Comment

_______
                It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful
                -Anton Szandor LaVey
                I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
                -Lou Chiafullo

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Chalabi is Iran spy

Dead on Dr. S., that is a distinct possibility, though I cant imagine either the Shiites or Sunnis going for a Kurdish leader.:nonono:
                  They won't.
                  The plan is for a Sunni President and a Shi'a Prime Minister. Not sure who the two VPs will represent, but one of them could be a Kurd.
                  JS
                  Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
                  Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006

"Never pet a burning dog."

RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
                  http://www.mormon.org
                  http://www.sca.org
                  http://www.scv.org/
                  http://www.scouting.org/

Comment

That's debatable - Rumsfeld may be any number of things, but a puppet he's not. Probably some mid-level G-2 officer picked him out, and stuck with him, figuring that when we installed a new government, Chalabi would be a good choice to lead. Of course this ignored the fact that Muslim Iraqis would never accept a Kurdish leader. He's no prize, but better than some people we've backed in the past (e.g. Vietnam).
                    Wolfowitz met him in DC. More than likly it was a setup for Chalibi to get an 'in' at DOD. The CIA looked at him long ago and swam away from the bait.

Comment

More allegations against Chalabi

So now, Chalabi may have tipped of the Iranians that we had broken one of their codes. If true, it should be the (figurative) nail in his coffin. Realistically, what can we do? We have done it. Cut off his "allowance" and distance ourselves from him. We have no legal recourse as he is a non-citizen and committed his "crimes" on foreign soil. We DO have legal recourse against the person who told Chalabi of the code break especially, if it is true, that he was drunk when he revealed this to Chalabi. Chalabi may be all too willing to provide that name, perhaps in the hopes that our money will resume to him, or that at least we will keep his name in the running for a position in the elected assembly early next year.

In the final analysis, Chalabi is just a *****, willing to selling his wares to those who will pay him. We should be no more surprised by his apparent duplicity than that of other nefarious characters who have been on our payroll in years past.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X