WMD finally discovered in Iraq!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WMD finally discovered in Iraq!!!

US soldiers discovered what they believe to be a new type of biological weapon developed by Saddam's scientists:

I hate it when I see one of those road signs that says "Draw Bridge Ahead" and I don't have a pencil.
    -Lou Chiafullo

...Otherwise known as a "camel spider" I lost track of how many I stepped on.
    Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Copy that. Need to find and post a pic of those glow-in-the-dark scorpions.

For those of you who are familiar with the mission of snopes.com, read what they say about the camel spider pic .
      Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

my god those things are huge.ive never heard of yhem before,are they poisonous?
        i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

Comment

sweet crippled crawling christ on a crutch what the f%*k are those??????? oh ****! i can hardly look at the picture.

are they good eatin?
          Givin' you the scoop, the poop, the skinny and the scuttlebutt since 1969!

Comment

Sorry Uncle Mark!

One of the many jobs performed by one of my Uncles in his long career used to be servicing fighter jets in Oman, and when he was home he'd tell me about these gigantic spiders that would hang out on the dirt roads over there that you'd never notice until you drove over them in your truck. But when your tyres hit them - you REALLY paid attention. Sort of a combined BANG/SPLAT.

I never used to believe him. I think I might owe him an apology now!

(BTW, I'm glad someone noticed and edited the last post - no offence Fenrir)

Dr. S.
            Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

my god those things are huge.ive never heard of yhem before,are they poisonous?
              No,I dont believe so. They get their name from the fact that they ley their eggs under the skin of a camel which then eat their way out. Suffice to say,I never let any near me.

In Kuwait, I was talking on the phone to my wife and saw one crawl into the tent. A friend was sitting in a folding metal chair with his back to the door. the spider was crawling directly towards him.

With the phone still up to my mouth,I stomped on the spider and howled,with my wife still listening "G**D***IT!! YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT MOTHER******????"

She was not amused.
              Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Re: Sorry Uncle Mark!

Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
                One of the many jobs performed by one of my Uncles in his long career used to be servicing fighter jets in Oman, and when he was home he'd tell me about these gigantic spiders that would hang out on the dirt roads over there that you'd never notice until you drove over them in your truck. But when your tyres hit them - you REALLY paid attention. Sort of a combined BANG/SPLAT.

I never used to believe him. I think I might owe him an apology now!

(BTW, I'm glad someone noticed and edited the last post - no offence Fenrir)

Dr. S.
                no offense taken! spiders the size of frying pans tend to bring the expletive right out of me.

Watch this:

http://www.ecologicproductions.com/v...CK_spider.html

and try not to utter some satly oath or vulgar curse!
                Givin' you the scoop, the poop, the skinny and the scuttlebutt since 1969!

Comment

After watching that, I hope another Klendathu doens't occur. Those things are HUGE!
                  "The U.S. has broken the second rule of war. That is don't go fighting with your land army on the mainland of Asia. Rule One is don't march on Moscow. I developed these two rules myself." - Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery referring to the Vietnam War

Comment

wow

i wanna keep one of those as pets...or perhaps target practice
                    "The strength of an Army lies in strict discipline and undeviating obedience
                    to its officers."

-Thucydides

Comment

THATS INSANE!
                      There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full. -Henry Kissinger

Comment

heres a horrible thought,what if spiders had wings.
                        i yam what i yam and thats what i yam!

Comment

Originally posted by terry patterson
                          heres a horrible thought,what if spiders had wings.
                          They would have to hold meetings to set up arms limitation treaties on the strength of their webs, in case they started getting stuck like flies.

Dr. S.
                          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X