Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys GOTTA see this!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You guys GOTTA see this!

    Found this and thought it was hilarious!!
    Attached Files
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you want peace, prepare for war.)

  • #2
    oh man! that is hilarious! :thumb:

    Comment


    • #3
      One Picture IS worth a thousand words

      The sad thing is that there is sooo much truth to that picture. The terrorists have won a victory.

      dog

      Comment


      • #4
        Sad but true. Once again, Mark, you prove that

        YOU DE MAN!
        Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
        Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006


        "Never pet a burning dog."

        RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
        http://www.mormon.org
        http://www.sca.org
        http://www.scv.org/
        http://www.scouting.org/

        Comment


        • #5
          Objection!

          Actually, I'd like to challenge this picture.

          I think instead of the bull's head, it should be his testicles on that cave wall.

          Dr. S.
          Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

          www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

          www.tabletown.co.uk

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: One Picture IS worth a thousand words

            Originally posted by moondog
            The sad thing is that there is sooo much truth to that picture. The terrorists have won a victory.

            dog
            Yes but not the war!!!
            http://canadiangenealogyandresearch.ca

            Soviet and Canadian medal collector!

            Comment


            • #7
              I like it - this is exactly what the Spanish Government should be feeling like at this time. Until a new government is seated, Spain has no truly effective governmental system - the electorate prostituted themselves to elect the government they believe they wanted. What they got is a regime that is a lame duck from day one. Everything they do (or try to do) will be tied the train attacks. The whole world will know that the socialist regime owes its legitimacy not to the Spanish electorate, but to the Islamic extremists.
              Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
              (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

              Comment


              • #8
                Perhaps

                Perhaps you are right but perhaps the spanish people had enough of the lies of there goverment - WMD, Iraq - Al Kaida tie, ETA terrorist perhaps the people who demostarted aginst the war remembered ther stance

                Perhaps the US is making the Same failure it dit at home -answer force with force instead of looking for the root causes starting with palestina israelconflict or looking at the support of the us friendly oppresive government (Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and so on9 and perhabs we sould try to give the youth in the arbian countries a persbective or force there goverments to do somthing and not to help the Al kaida in recruting-

                perhaps it would be time to start some campains against the missuse of the religious themes




                QUOTE]Originally posted by hogdriver
                I like it - this is exactly what the Spanish Government should be feeling like at this time. Until a new government is seated, Spain has no truly effective governmental system - the electorate prostituted themselves to elect the government they believe they wanted. What they got is a regime that is a lame duck from day one. Everything they do (or try to do) will be tied the train attacks. The whole world will know that the socialist regime owes its legitimacy not to the Spanish electorate, but to the Islamic extremists. [/QUOTE]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Spain has just basically said to the terrorists of the world, "OK....dont hurt us and you can do whatever you want to anyone else."

                  Mark
                  Deo Vindice
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you want peace, prepare for war.)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by last_cav1971
                    Spain has just basically said to the terrorists of the world, "OK....dont hurt us and you can do whatever you want to anyone else."

                    Mark
                    Deo Vindice
                    Oh...you mean like our steadfast allies, the Saudis? The same people who financed Bin Laden and continue to finance terrorists everywhere else except on the holy soil of Saudi Arabia?

                    Think what you like, but the Spanish people exercised their democratic right in getting rid of a government that lied to them in pursuing a course of action that was claimed to make them safer, but rather, brought them directly into the firing line.

                    Let's hope that the American people can be as intelligent in rethinking a clearer path through the mess that our miserable failure of a president has gotten us into.
                    I have no problem at all with being proved wrong. Especially when being proved wrong leaves the world a better place, than being proved right...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ....And may their chains set lightly apon them.
                      Delegate, MN GOP.

                      PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

                      http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am staying out of the why this or why that debate.

                        However, Spain as been taught a lesson that it may or may not have learned: Cave to terrorism, and you are still not safe.

                        Their trains are bombed, and their people killed. A new government promises to pull its troops out of Iraq, and what happens, more attacks/activities within their borders.

                        Look at France and Germany, who have often turned a blind eye to activity within their borders, and suddenly they are targets.

                        Terrorism cannot be assuaged. You cannot say OK, you win, I'll leave you alone now. That sends the message that you are unwilling to stand up for yourself. You have just given the bully the right to do as he pleases.

                        ----------

                        Don't live in fear, live prepared.

                        (No, I am not a hawk, just a citizen.)
                        Retreat hell, we just got here. Every Marine, a rifleman.

                        Never let the facts get in the way of the truth.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Iron Mike USMC
                          I am staying out of the why this or why that debate.

                          However, Spain as been taught a lesson that it may or may not have learned: Cave to terrorism, and you are still not safe.

                          Their trains are bombed, and their people killed. A new government promises to pull its troops out of Iraq, and what happens, more attacks/activities within their borders.

                          Look at France and Germany, who have often turned a blind eye to activity within their borders, and suddenly they are targets.

                          Terrorism cannot be assuaged. You cannot say OK, you win, I'll leave you alone now. That sends the message that you are unwilling to stand up for yourself. You have just given the bully the right to do as he pleases.

                          ----------

                          Don't live in fear, live prepared.

                          (No, I am not a hawk, just a citizen.)
                          I agree.................

                          Mark
                          Deo Vindice
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you want peace, prepare for war.)

                          Comment

                          Latest Topics

                          Collapse

                          Working...
                          X