Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble with the State of Denmark

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trouble with the State of Denmark

    As a lot of you may be aware, there is a territorial dispute going on between Canada and Denmark with regards to some frozen rock in our northern territories. PM Stephen Harper has decided to beef up our presence there in order to further legitimize our claims. As an additional step, I would suggest that from now on when someone here is ordering a Cheese “Danish”, they ask for a Cheese “Beaver” instead. We’ve got to show those bastards that we mean business!

    As a follow-up strategy I was going to advocate attacking local IKEA stores, until I remembered they’re Swedish.

    Any further help with the battle plans would be most appreciated.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Canuckster View Post
    As a lot of you may be aware, there is a territorial dispute going on between Canada and Denmark with regards to some frozen rock in our northern territories. PM Stephen Harper has decided to beef up our presence there in order to further legitimize our claims. As an additional step, I would suggest that from now on when someone here is ordering a Cheese “Danish”, they ask for a Cheese “Beaver” instead. We’ve got to show those bastards that we mean business!

    As a follow-up strategy I was going to advocate attacking local IKEA stores, until I remembered they’re Swedish.

    Any further help with the battle plans would be most appreciated.
    What is this rock called?

    Comment


    • #3
      What is this rock called?
      hell if I know. All I know it's ours and we're keeping it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hans Island--phew thank god for Google!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Canuckster View Post
          Hans Island--phew thank god for Google!

          Well it's your territory so good for you guys!

          Comment


          • #6
            Crown Prince Frederik is a special forces commando, He'd likely be able to easily kill any other heads of state with the exception of Putin.

            Harper knows that if he tries anything, He's going to get a dagger thrown into his neck.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Canuckster View Post
              As a lot of you may be aware, there is a territorial dispute going on between Canada and Denmark with regards to some frozen rock in our northern territories. PM Stephen Harper has decided to beef up our presence there in order to further legitimize our claims. As an additional step, I would suggest that from now on when someone here is ordering a Cheese “Danish”, they ask for a Cheese “Beaver” instead. We’ve got to show those bastards that we mean business!

              As a follow-up strategy I was going to advocate attacking local IKEA stores, until I remembered they’re Swedish.

              Any further help with the battle plans would be most appreciated.
              So you are using the AGF as a way to plan a war against Denmark??!! You digust me!!

              I would (and will) support the Danes (unless you give me a good reason to support you and the Canadians).
              Last edited by Conlin; 13 Aug 07, 22:34.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Conlin View Post
                So you are using the AGF as a way to plan a war against Denmark??!! You digust me!!

                I would (and will) support the Danes (unless you give me a good reason to support you and the Canadians).
                Yeah, I'm only on part three of the tactics series on this site so I figured I needed some help from you guys.

                I was also thinking of some sort of submarine operation, but our subs seem to have a problem staying watertight (we bought them from the Brits).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Canuckster View Post
                  Yeah, I'm only on part three of the tactics series on this site so I figured I needed some help from you guys.

                  I was also thinking of some sort of submarine operation, but our subs seem to have a problem staying watertight (we bought them from the Brits).
                  A submarine operation?? what do you have in mind?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by the_redstar_swl View Post
                    Crown Prince Frederik is a special forces commando, He'd likely be able to easily kill any other heads of state with the exception of Putin.

                    Harper knows that if he tries anything, He's going to get a dagger thrown into his neck.
                    One of the three main principles from Sun Tzu's Art of War is "know thy enemy". Since I didn't know who this guy was before, we appreciate the heads-up, appropriate defensive measures will be planned and put into place.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I would (and will) support the Danes (unless you give me a good reason to support you and the Canadians).
                      Ad campaigns aimed at the teen market. Some cool band playing in the background, flashy graphics. You know, lots of mindless dribble. Our head of PR, Yosef Noebbles, has assured me that the message is unimportant and we can work on that later.

                      More important is the right spokesperson. Paris Hilton has turned us down, wasn't paying enough and she already has singing engagement. Negotiations are underway with Lindsay Lohan.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Top three reasons to pick Canada over Denmark:
                        1. Pamela Anderson
                        2. Shania Twain
                        3. Nelly Furtado
                        Amateurs study tactics, Professionals study logistics.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Roadkiller View Post
                          Top three reasons to pick Canada over Denmark:
                          1. Pamela Anderson
                          2. Shania Twain
                          3. Nelly Furtado
                          With that 1st one................seems like cause to join the Danes!!!!

                          HP
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                          Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                          you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm with the Danes. Lets put a ban on Maple Syrup!!!!!
                            "The Eastern front is like a house of cards. If the front is broken through at one point all the rest will collapse."- General Heinz Guderian


                            "Oakland Raiders: Committed to Excellence"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Gott Heinrici View Post
                              I'm with the Danes. Lets put a ban on Maple Syrup!!!!!
                              Gott is right!! Lets hack into NORAD and launch nuclear missiles against Canada!!

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X