Hello and Recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and Recruiting

Just wanted to drop in and say "hello" as i am often here as guest but registered now that i have POA-2.

AND i wanted to say that we need a reserve player for a TacOps v4.0 CPX held on 21022004 at 1800 GMT. Please see this link for more information. Currently there is a PFOR player with problems to his computer . Therefore i need a replacement in case he won't show up at STARTEX. But even if he does observers are welcome

Oh BTW: as i didn't saw a TacOps forum (i know ... no real interest ... saw the discussions) i posted it here. If it not belongs here pls move it to the proper place. Thx.

Kind regards
    sarjen

Glad you signed up. We don't currently have a TacOps forum, so your thread is in the right place.
    Editor-in-Chief
    GameSquad.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
      Berlin.1945
      by casanova
      The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
      Yesterday, 23:41
    • casanova
      AW 169M
      by casanova
      The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
      Yesterday, 23:26
    • JBark
      What changed?
      by JBark
      There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
      Yesterday, 18:54
    Working...
    X