looking for kreig (war)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for kreig (war)

anyone interested in truely testing their steel panther skills againt a master of this game i have been playing for 9 years now and i have no equal if interested in playing a game contact me. I am also new here so i need some help in how to start a game.

Originally posted by die fuher
    anyone interested in truely testing their steel panther skills againt a master of this game i have been playing for 9 years now and i have no equal if interested in playing a game contact me. I am also new here so i need some help in how to start a game.
    die fuher first you need to post to the Steel Panthers forum, it is there that you will meet your doom.

Comment

Hmm actually, as a member of the design team for Mega Campaign Screaming Eagles for Steel Panthers, let me feed you to err introduce you to the people that will gladly abuse err I mean welcome you to the truth of your playing skills

If you have not visited Matrix Games and their Steel Panthers forum, you really have never met the truely hardcore Steel Panthers community.
      Life is change. Built models for decades.
      Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
      I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X