Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

For Mister Sennef and the Dutch guys...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Mister Sennef and the Dutch guys...

This training seems pretty intelligent .
    And the video is hidef ,even if i consider the Dutch language like the most hard to understand on the planet , English excepted

That rug really tied the room together

Dutch isn't had to understand.....after all, Police Dogs everywhere are fluent......
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Really curious Seb, but video doesn't load. I can only see a white square
      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

You're on a cellular?
        Cause I have the same prob with mine (windows phone doesn't accept flash player...)
        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

I got it to load, but it's kind of hard to play it here in full audio, without startling nearby colleagues

There's a lot of shouting directions as you might expect, some words are in English even, like "closer" and "safe".

Then there's soldiers giving directions in Dutch like "behind this door", "let's go in" etc..

The "targets" shouting is unintelligible for the most part, sounds like they're trying to sound like excited Arabs to create an effect of confusion, without actually speaking Arab.

That's all I can do without a set of headphones really..
          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
          Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X