No announcement yet.

For Mister Sennef and the Dutch guys...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Mister Sennef and the Dutch guys...

This training seems pretty intelligent .
    And the video is hidef ,even if i consider the Dutch language like the most hard to understand on the planet , English excepted

That rug really tied the room together

Dutch isn't had to understand.....after all, Police Dogs everywhere are fluent......
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Really curious Seb, but video doesn't load. I can only see a white square
      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

You're on a cellular?
        Cause I have the same prob with mine (windows phone doesn't accept flash player...)
        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

I got it to load, but it's kind of hard to play it here in full audio, without startling nearby colleagues

There's a lot of shouting directions as you might expect, some words are in English even, like "closer" and "safe".

Then there's soldiers giving directions in Dutch like "behind this door", "let's go in" etc..

The "targets" shouting is unintelligible for the most part, sounds like they're trying to sound like excited Arabs to create an effect of confusion, without actually speaking Arab.

That's all I can do without a set of headphones really..
          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
          Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
            I got it to load, but it's kind of hard to play it here in full audio, without startling nearby colleagues

There's a lot of shouting directions as you might expect, some words are in English even, like "closer" and "safe".

Then there's soldiers giving directions in Dutch like "behind this door", "let's go in" etc..

The "targets" shouting is unintelligible for the most part, sounds like they're trying to sound like excited Arabs to create an effect of confusion, without actually speaking Arab.

That's all I can do without a set of headphones really..
            Yes I agree with you. But why don't you snap a good pair of headphones - the battle will now be between choosing open back vs closed back. I stumbled upon a great review of the best headphones for gaming https://supergamereviews.com/best-gaming-headphones/ I get the best out of my Logitech headphones - cheap and robust performance

Comment

You're a good little bot, and quite sophisticated to pick up on that little line there, but no thanks...
              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X