Live it up Harry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live it up Harry.

I don't intend this as a thread but cannot resist the following comment, About Harry.All the Hoo Haa about his latest escapades.Let him prance naked,have a few drinks,even shag the girls (if the girls don't mind)he was on leave from a war. I see he is now going back to lay his life on the line again in a Attack 'Copter. Good luck mate,come back safe. lcm1
    'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
    " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Hear Hear!

Comment

Originally posted by lcm1 View Post
      I don't intend this as a thread but cannot resist the following comment, About Harry.All the Hoo Haa about his latest escapades.Let him prance naked,have a few drinks,even shag the girls (if the girls don't mind)he was on leave from a war. I see he is now going back to lay his life on the line again in a Attack 'Copter. Good luck mate,come back safe. lcm1
      Great post.

After all, what business is it ours what people do in their private lives as long as it's not illegal. Apart from making the tabloids money, of course.

Plus, you gotta respect the man for his service.
      You, the mothers, who sent their sons from faraway countries wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace, after having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well.

-- Ataturk

Comment

Harry has some balls flying the whirly bird. My hats off to him.

Comment

Originally posted by lcm1 View Post

There used to be a regulation that an officer should be dressed appropriately for the sport he was participating in.......Harry was......

Good on you kid........I'm no fan of royalty but stay safe and fly right...

Comment

He has one mean grandmother. One little indiscretion and he's packed off to a hell-hole where people are actively looking to kill him.

Comment

In that I saw no uniform, I don't think it could be said that he has dishonored it in any way!

Give em hell, Harry!

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

I am not a fan of the Royals. I have no problem with Harry acting like a teenager. As long as he grows up by the time he gets to 40... He did not chose to be born into the Royals. He is just acting like his Uncle Andy and quite a few Royal relatives from a few years back.

Don't forget to duck Harry and hopefully they won't send you home early again.

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                  I am not a fan of the Royals. I have no problem with Harry acting like a teenager. As long as he grows up by the time he gets to 40... He did not chose to be born into the Royals. He is just acting like his Uncle Andy and quite a few Royal relatives from a few years back.

Don't forget to duck Harry and hopefully they won't send you home early again.

Pruitt
                  There are youngsters all over the place doing the same thing and worse,listen to the news daily and you can see them.He is good food for the media and it gets plastered all over the World because of who he is most of the others I have mentioned are unknown outside their own areas, so the World never hears of them. Leave him alone,we all reach adulthood soon enough and the high jinx become just a memory. As long as he does not hurt anyone fair enough. lcm1
                  'By Horse by Tram'.

I was in when they needed 'em,not feeded 'em.
                  " Youuu 'Orrible Lot!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X