Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MORE peace overtures?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MORE peace overtures?

    What's going on? Yesterday I read (and posted) that the Korean Navies were talking to each other, today I read that each side has turned off the propaganda loudspeakers:

    Koreas switch off loudspeakers

    Tomorrow, I'm predicting "Big Hugs".

    Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

    www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

    www.tabletown.co.uk

  • #2
    That's because they've switched to microwave mind-controlling rays... the propaganda speakers aren't needed any more.

    Now, we just need to figure out which side has the mind-control waves...
    If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by chrisvalla
      That's because they've switched to microwave mind-controlling rays... the propaganda speakers aren't needed any more.

      Now, we just need to figure out which side has the mind-control waves...
      That would be me...

      Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

      www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

      www.tabletown.co.uk

      Comment


      • #4
        N. Korea probably found out that the propaganda was working against them . So he signed a treaty.

        Skoal!

        Comment


        • #5
          The power drain from the speakers was causing brownouts in Pyongyang
          Scientists have announced they've discovered a cure for apathy. However no one has shown the slightest bit of interest !!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nreese21
            N. Korea probably found out that the propaganda was working against them . So he signed a treaty.

            Skoal!
            If it's like every other time, they want something. We just need to find out what it is they want this time.

            JS
            Barcsi János ispán vezérőrnagy
            Time Magazine's Person of the Year for 2003 & 2006


            "Never pet a burning dog."

            RECOMMENDED WEBSITES:
            http://www.mormon.org
            http://www.sca.org
            http://www.scv.org/
            http://www.scouting.org/

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: MORE peace overtures?

              Originally posted by Doctor Sinister
              What's going on? Yesterday I read (and posted) that the Korean Navies were talking to each other, today I read that each side has turned off the propaganda loudspeakers:

              Koreas switch off loudspeakers

              Tomorrow, I'm predicting "Big Hugs".

              Dr. S.
              The DPRK are always starting new "initiatives, in fact propaganda charades intended to present the fallacy that they are "negotiating". The ROK appear to treat every one of these farcical episodes as if they are genuine, especially in light of their discredited "Sunshine Policy".
              Mens Est Clavis Victoriae
              (The Mind Is The Key To Victory)

              Comment


              • #8
                It always the same, they want something bang bang, ok sign peace treaty. Lets sit and talk. Talk goes no where. Back to work as usual
                Govenour Of Texas and all southern provinces. Kepper Of The Holy Woodchipper.

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X