Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linclon the Vampire Hunter

http://www.amazon.com/Abraham-Lincol...8657558&sr=1-1

I saw this in the bookstore yesterday on the bestsellers shelf. What a perversion! Just another indicator how modern society is moving down the toilet swirl.

Was it on the Non-Fiction rack?

What gets me is the lack of qualification for a bookstore to advertise something as non-fiction.

Take for instance Amazon, at this second, the second place book on the bestsellers list under the categorization of history -> United States -> Civil War is Shaara's The Killer Angels. I wonder if I go into early 1900s if I will find the movie Titanic?

Comment

Originally posted by JBM View Post
      Was it on the Non-Fiction rack?...
      Yes it was! But even as fiction, it is sacrilege.

Comment

Originally posted by Alatriste View Post
        Yes it was! But even as fiction, it is sacrilege.
        What do you expect from an MTV Comedy Producer http://www.amazon.com/Seth-Grahame-S...ntt_dp_epwbk_0.

The fact that he was the coordinating producer of 2 episodes of History Mysteries in 2001 on the History channel is pretty disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by JBM View Post
          ...The fact that he was the coordinating producer of 2 episodes of History Mysteries in 2001 on the History channel is pretty disturbing.
          Even more infuriating!

Comment

This from a channel that regularly shows UFOs, ghosts, & monsters as "History".
            The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Originally posted by hellboy30 View Post
              This from a channel that regularly shows UFOs, ghosts, & monsters as "History".
              What, you don't believe?

(good point)

Comment

We need to bear in mind that the merchants exist to make money. There is nothing wrong with that, but it is the prime motive.

Sic caveat emptor! The words still ring true.

Regards,
                Dennis
                If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Did Lincoln go after Thaddeus Stevens?

Pruitt
                  Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
                    We need to bear in mind that the merchants exist to make money. There is nothing wrong with that, but it is the prime motive.

Sic caveat emptor! The words still ring true.

Regards,
                    Dennis
                    Got no problem with that, just classify your categories accurately and don't false advertise.

Comment

This vampire culture spreading in the US is getting old. These kids and promoters need to be slapped around, or maybe even have an appointment with a wooden stake.

Comment

Society is not swirling in the toilet; it's down the drain. No upbringing,liberal society. No Butt-Whoopins when needed. I currently dont't have the energy to get started on this and don't want to offend any screamin' Libs (it's 0110 and 0430 will soon be here); But maybe later.
                        CSA Ancestors-R.T.Conner&J.J.Sowell-1st TEXAS Inf./J.W.Conner-14th TEXAS Cav/J.T. Crawford-17th Cons.TEXAS Dismtd Cav/John & Hezekiah Williams-4th TEXAS Cav./Jack Williams-1st Reg.Cav.TEXAS State Troops
                        Federal Ancestors-By the Grace of GOD-0

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X