Glad to be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be back

Sorry I have been away so long, but with everything going on, this forum just fell off my radar, but I hope to avoid that in the future. I have been busy presenting research at a conference and trying to build up my blogs (they are in my sig. and I am always looking for writers so please consider writing for me, I don't bite). Glad to see some of the crazy posts out there and all the other stuff. So, hello again and I hope not to disappear again.

Daniel
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    --President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Military History Blog
    Civil War History
    Frontier Battles
    The Herodotus Files

Originally posted by Army_Brat84 View Post
    Sorry I have been away so long, but with everything going on, this forum just fell off my radar, but I hope to avoid that in the future. I have been busy presenting research at a conference and trying to build up my blogs (they are in my sig. and I am always looking for writers so please consider writing for me, I don't bite). Glad to see some of the crazy posts out there and all the other stuff. So, hello again and I hope not to disappear again.

Daniel
    Welcome back, Daniel! Fire away and fall back!.
    "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Good to see you back.
      The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Welcome Back

Matt
        "We Will Stay Here, If We Must All Go to Hell Together"
        -Col. John R. Cooke, 27th NC

Avatar: My Grandfather on the right. His twin on the left. Their older brother in the middle. In their Navy Blues

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X