Question about Gettysburg Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Gettysburg Magazine

I just saw a set of 25 issues of Gettysburg Magazine for sale on ebay for $45 and wanted to get feedback on the magazine. I have heard of it but never read it. This seems like a great deal. It says all issues are new, not used. Can anyone give me input about whether this is something I should get. There are apparently numerous sets available. At that price, I may get it anyway, but wanted to learn more about it if I can.
    Thanks

Originally posted by Tomben View Post
    I just saw a set of 25 issues of Gettysburg Magazine for sale on ebay for $45 and wanted to get feedback on the magazine. I have heard of it but never read it. This seems like a great deal. It says all issues are new, not used. Can anyone give me input about whether this is something I should get. There are apparently numerous sets available. At that price, I may get it anyway, but wanted to learn more about it if I can.
    Thanks
    Do you know what issues? The magazine was amazing in the beginning, then went through some major troubles. It is my understanding that it is back on track but still not as good as it was in the beginning. Someone else might have some more information. I've seen discussions about it online before.
    The muffled drums sad roll has beat the soldier's last tatoo. No more on life's parade shall meet that brave and fallen few.

Comment

Went ahead and got the set. Glad I did. It is great. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in the Civil War. And what you get for the price, it's a steal.

Comment

The magazine was sold a few years ago. I had a subscription for awhile, I have had conversations with the new owner, I still purchase copies from time to time. That sounds like a pretty good deal, the magazine is well put together, you should enjoy reading the articles.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X