Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RichardS
    replied
    I had the honor of visiting (once) Chickamauga. It is a very beautiful park. There is also a very little known 6th Cavalry Museum right near the entrance.

Leave a comment:

• guthrieba
    replied
    Does anyone recognize the building shown for Shiloh? I don't recall seeing it when I visited last April.

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    Originally posted by semperpietas View Post
    Visiting Shiloh again this upcoming summer, along with Chickamauga/Chattanooga for the first time. Since school's in for the 150th Chickamauga, I will probably have to miss it next year even though I really want to go.
    The Child Bride and I visited Chattanooga on one of our road trips a handful of years ago and liked the area a lot. The return later in the fall is to explore it as a retirement location.

Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• semperpietas
    replied
    Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
    I felt pretty good about this one! We've got about 2/3 of them covered and will hopefully add Chickamauga to the list soon.

Regards,
    Dennis
    Visiting Shiloh again this upcoming summer, along with Chickamauga/Chattanooga for the first time. Since school's in for the 150th Chickamauga, I will probably have to miss it next year even though I really want to go.

Leave a comment:

• Twitter3
    replied
    Thanks for sharing. I've been to all, but two - so far.

Leave a comment:

• D1J1
    replied
    I felt pretty good about this one! We've got about 2/3 of them covered and will hopefully add Chickamauga to the list soon.

Regards,
    Dennis

Leave a comment:

• hellboy30
    started a topic 12 fascinating Civil War sites

12 fascinating Civil War sites

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/04/travel...ure/index.html

Enjoy!

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X