Anniversary re-enactment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary re-enactment

I've made multiple trips to the Little Big Horn Battlefield, but this year my wife and I are going watch the anniversary re-enactment for the first time. As a Little Big Horn history nerd, I expecting to be disappointed about the accuracy of the re-enactment. But I'll try to keep an open mind. Has anyone been to one of these things? What did you think?
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friends John 15:13

I watched some YouTube clips of past re-enactments after you posted this. Two things came to mind: 1) The troopers and Indians needed to lose both weight and years to look authentic; 2) Errol Flynn was missing.
    "Shoot for the epaulets, boys! Shoot for the epaulets!" - Daniel Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by KRJ View Post
      I watched some YouTube clips of past re-enactments after you posted this. Two things came to mind: 1) The troopers and Indians needed to lose both weight and years to look authentic; 2) Errol Flynn was missing.
      LOL. They would look more authentic if the soldier reenactors spent a few months living on hardtack and salt pork and if the Indians spent time living only on buffalo, roots and berries.
      No one has greater love than this, to lay down one's life for one's friends John 15:13

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X