Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Obama hits 39% job approval

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama hits 39% job approval

How low can he go? Its only 1 poll but the 1st one that puts him under 40% approval rating.
    Zogby Interactive: Obama Falls to 39%, As Support from Democrats Continues to Slide; He Trails Romney, J. Bush & Gingrich in '12

Those Saying U.S. on Wrong Track Hits High Under Obama of 69%

UTICA, New York - President Barack Obama's job approval rating has dropped to the lowest point of his Presidency at 39%, and in potential match-ups with Republicans in 2012, he trails Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush and Newt Gingrich and is just one point ahead of Sarah Palin.
    full story . . .
    [Official Game Thread] "To the Berezina River" Napoleonic Game

Ouch. However, I didn't vote for him in 2008, so I'm not too concerned. I'm personally hoping Gingrich runs in '12.

-Matt
    SGT, 210th MP Battalion, 2nd MP BDE, MSSG

Fervently PRO-TRUMP, anti-Islam and anti-Steelers!

Comment

Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

I 'm not a fan of the president, but we all know that 83% of statistics are fabricated on the spot............
        ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky 6 View Post
          I 'm not a fan of the president, but we all know that 83% of statistics are fabricated on the spot............
          Statistics are like bikinis. What they don't hide is suggestive, what they do hide is vital.

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
            Statistics are like bikinis. What they don't hide is suggestive, what they do hide is vital.
            LMAO! NICE! Gotta agree with you there!

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
              ...how useless it was to struggle against fortune, this being the burden of wisdom which the ages had bequeathed to him.

Comment

It's Zogby. They're sometimes way off, and often a bit dodgy. I'll wait for Ramussen or Gallup.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogukuo72 View Post
                  It's Zogby. They're sometimes way off, and often a bit dodgy. I'll wait for Ramussen or Gallup.
                  Who knows, Zogby might have overestimated!

-Matt

Comment

Zogby tends to paint a somewhat rosy picture for Dems. Rasmussen track record has been more accurate.

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
                    Ouch. However, I didn't vote for him in 2008, so I'm not too concerned. I'm personally hoping Gingrich runs in '12.

-Matt
                    Noooooo..........
                    “Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
                    --Fyodor Dostoevsky

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
                      Who knows, Zogby might have overestimated!

-Matt
                      One can only hope!

But seriously, I thought a kick in the pants by the voters would make this administration seriously re-think how they've been doing things, and tack to the center. Up to now, I don't see any indication of that.

Comment

One can only hope!

But seriously, I thought a kick in the pants by the voters would make this administration seriously re-think how they've been doing things, and tack to the center. Up to now, I don't see any indication of that.
                        Sadly enough, me neither.

-Matt

Comment

One can only hope!

Then there are people like myself who do not believe for a minute he will tack to the center. They believe as I do that he is an entrenched ideologue with no practical experience in the real world and no idea how to manage anything, much less do so pragmatically.
                          "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                          — Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Catman View Post
                            Then there are people like myself who do not believe for a minute he will tack to the center. They believe as I do that he is an entrenched ideologue with no practical experience in the real world and no idea how to manage anything, much less do so pragmatically.
                            I think you can well say the same for his remaining supporters.
                            I can't see him going under 35%, regardless of his antics

What he does is of no concern, it's what he was seen to be.
                            and they aren't going to see anything else but what they want to.

Comment

"Most Americans Say They're Worse Off Since Obama Took Office, Poll Shows"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-1...oll-shows.html
                              You don't like religious fundamentalists with guns? Who do you think landed at Plymouth Rock?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X