Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Reinstatement of the British Empire, all in favour?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    "Yes"
    "Hell Yes"

Well, with those choices, why not? The US needs another empire to crush anyway. No more auld British Empires, Spanish Empires, or Soviet Unions these days.
    Another Empire to crush? I'm sorry buying one in a fire sale and driving another into bankrupcy doesn't qualify as "crushing"
    "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by DARKPLACE View Post
      Another Empire to crush? I'm sorry buying one in a fire sale and driving another into bankrupcy doesn't qualify as "crushing"
      Thats the post of the day...

Comment

If I can keep my guns, dental plans and the Brits manage to not have any say in designing aircraft, I wouldn't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Naffenea View Post
          If I can keep my guns, dental plans and the Brits manage to not have any say in designing aircraft, I wouldn't mind.
          Guns? you can keep the long arms that's no problem. Dental? Well as a galvanised Brit you get your nashers done on the NHS.

Aircraft design? Not sure what the issue is there we haven't had one fall out of the skies for decades.
          "Sometimes its better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness" T Pratchett

Comment

Guns? you can keep the long arms that's no problem. Dental? Well as a galvanised Brit you get your nashers done on the NHS.

Aircraft design? Not sure what the issue is there we haven't had one fall out of the skies for decades.
            Well our country never designed any decent aircraft did it?

Comment

I belive the Barony of Boston is empty?
              I was hoping for someplace warmer. Bermuda or Jamaica come to mind.
              "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
              George Mason
              Co-author of the Second Amendment
              during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                Those can be provided, however, the monocle and top hat must be purchased at your own expense.
                Too Prussian.
                "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
                George Mason
                Co-author of the Second Amendment
                during Virginia’s Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

Comment

Guns? you can keep the long arms that's no problem.
                  But what about my Bushmaster and pistols?

British designed aircraft are so freaking ugly (since the Spitfire) they fly through a whole forest of ugly trees on take off and get polished by the bangers you guys call dentists.

Comment

the British Empire never vanished

Its retained small bits with large undersea fishery & mineral wealth, minimal populations.
                    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by copenhagen View Post
                      The intellectuals have arrived...
                      lmao
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

No, but the US could be welcomed home quite easily simply by adding "shire" to the end of every state name?

There would be a few pre requisites? You'd have to publicly execute 2/3rd of your lawyers. There are enough of parasites as it is.
                        This could be workable, yall have to promise to invade Washington DC and burn it again. We'll even help this go round.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post
                          This could be workable, yall have to promise to invade Washington DC and burn it again. We'll even help this go round.
                          Under one condition. Congress is in session and the doors are locked.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Where is the "Are you ing nuts" choice?
                            Skip

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post
                              Well you know what they say. Act in haste, repent at leisure....

Comment

Originally posted by skiplc View Post
                                Where is the "Are you ing nuts" choice?
                                Thats for the return of the British Empire vote that takes itself too seriously thread...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X