4th of July!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July!

Hello everyone! Happy 4th of July this week! Let us all remember the founding fathers who constructed this nation and those who fought to continue that spirit for centuries. Enjoy some pictures of our armed forces...

"A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Thank you for the pictures, SS4.
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes
    - Benjamin Franklin, U.S. statesman, author, and scientist

Comment

Go down to Buda, Texas (and say it right) and split 5,000LBS of free Bar-B-Q...while playing beer pong with friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Reb View Post
        Thank you for the pictures, SS4.
        Yup-here's your favorite aircraft, I think, and a couple other pics...

Originally posted by Cicero View Post
        Go down to Buda, Texas (and say it right) and split 5,000LBS of free Bar-B-Q...while playing beer pong with friends.
        Sounds like a great plan...especially being in the great state of Texas!
        "A foolish man thinks he knows everything if placed in unexpected difficulty; but he knows not what to answer, if to the test he is put."

--Hávamál

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six 4 View Post
          Yup-here's your favorite aircraft, I think, and a couple other pics...

Sounds like a great plan...especially being in the great state of Texas!
          Yeah you got my aircraft. Again Thanks for the new pics.
          In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes
          - Benjamin Franklin, U.S. statesman, author, and scientist

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Reb View Post
            Yeah you got my aircraft. Again Thanks for the new pics.
            Don't mention it!

--Hávamál

Comment

So how was your guys' 4th's of July? I had my cousins over since Wednesday and they're not leaving until later today...we went in the pool, ate appetizers, talked, ate hamburgers, potato salad, and red white and blue layered jello cake thing, and watched "My Name Is Earl."

Not to mention the small and big fireworks!

--Hávamál

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X