Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleet Week 2019

That's right kids: the fleet is in.

Fleet Week New York, now in its 31st year, is the city’s time-honored celebration of the sea services. It is an unparalleled opportunity for the citizens of New York and the surrounding tri-state area to meet Sailors, Marines and Coast Guardsmen, as well as witness firsthand the latest capabilities of today’s maritime services. The weeklong celebration has been held nearly every year since 1984.

Fleet Week NY
    Among the attractions are the USS New York, a CG and a DDG, a couple of Coast Guard vessels, and a pair of Canadian ships, as well. The festivities opened when a pair of V-22s flew up the East River this morning 'round 0500, aka waking me up from a sound sleep: lousy Marines.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
    That's right kids: the fleet is in.

Among the attractions are the USS New York, a CG and a DDG, a couple of Coast Guard vessels, and a pair of Canadian ships, as well. The festivities opened when a pair of V-22s flew up the East River this morning 'round 0500, aka waking me up from a sound sleep: lousy Marines.
    Well probably time you shifted doorway anyhow
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Well probably time you shifted doorway anyhow
      Too expensive: I'm right down the block from Washington Roebling's old digs.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X