New Rule Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Does this mean that those with mod privileges who only use their status to get away with insulting gun owners and conservatives will be surrendering their unearned mod creds?

How about those mods who have not visited the site in years?
    Conversely, would this also mean that those insulting "Liberals", Democrats, Left Wingers, Gun Worshippers etc could also be vetoed at my discretion ?

Actually, I like to second Snowgerry in expressing appreciation for the work that the Moderators do. Looking at some other forums where slack mods rule, I think they do an excellent job.
    "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
    Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post

Actually, I like to second Snowgerry in expressing appreciation for the work that the Moderators do. Looking at some other forums where slack mods rule, I think they do an excellent job.
      Or to be more precise, where they don't rule.
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Or to be more precise, where they don't rule.
        Reign rather than rule,perhaps ?
        "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
        Samuel Johnson.

Comment

You nailed it
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

As in "in office but not in power" rather like Theresa May!
            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X