IPMS Seattle Spring Show: April 13, 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPMS Seattle Spring Show: April 13, 2019

Please join us for the IPMS-Seattle Spring Show at the Renton Community Center, April 13!

The IPMS-Seattle Spring Show continues to be the largest scale model show on the West Coast. Last year we had over 200 registrants in our model contest, and over 1000 total models on display. We had more than 550 spectators (not counting children under 12 who are admitted for free, or families who receive a discounted admission rate).

This year's show is destined to be another great one!

There is a "make-and-take" for the kids - they get to build a complete model and take it home!

You can either attend as a contest entrant, or just go and look at the huge collection of amazing models!

There are vendors for buying your own modeling supplies, and there will be a food truck to keep your energy up!

The show starts at 9AM and the awards ceremony is at 3:30PM.

1715 Maple Valley Hwy, Renton, WA 98057

For more information see: http://ipms-seattle.org/springshow/

Thanks for this "heads-up" /reminder ...

I'm looking over my closet of kits to make and starting to think of a couple/few to splash together ...
    ... the site and event is only a few hours/about a hundred or so miles away and I should throw together a few kits to play/enter and make things more interesting ...

Thanks for the reminder ~~~ Heads up ...
    Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
    Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X