Available: Tigers on the Prowl (2) and Panthers in the Shadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available: Tigers on the Prowl (2) and Panthers in the Shadows

I'm currently trading/selling both of these games along with other Talonsoft/HPS/CC/etc on:

http://gametz.com/user/miclogic.html

There is a list of the games I am looking to trade for or we can negotiate directly my reaching me via email.

Mike

I went to that link, and it was as clear as mud dude.

Can you type out an actual list here?
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Yes Miclogic I also went to the link and didn't find the list, what games are you selling?

Comment

I went to the site and I agree it is cluttered. But I found the games. There is a row of links near the top in a blue bar right above the American flag...one should say games. He has a whole list of them.
        "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorius is to die daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte.

Michael

Comment

Well that IS a long list Miclogic.

My question is this, what makes you end up with half those titles?

I won't want this to sound rude, but a lot of that stuff is worse than the free stuff you get with cereal boxes

Noticed you had a couple I was interested in, pity, I have nothing to trade really. I tend to only buy games worth keeping (they just cost to much to play a month and then turf).

The CC4 and CC5 perked my interest, but those two are long in the tooth, and can be had for a song through CDAccess.com

Comment

Hi,

Looking down that list I may be interested in space empires IV Gold.

I assume it has a printed manual? Also I`m located here in the UK? How much?

Thanks.

Comment

I'd like Uncommon Valor, does anyone know how to get in contact with Miclogic about this?

Comment

I am wondering, with 1 only post, was Miclogic only here to make a bid to sell his stuff and not really here for the sake of being here?

Yo Miclogic, are you still there?

Comment

Originally posted by LestheSarge9-1
                  I am wondering, with 1 only post, was Miclogic only here to make a bid to sell his stuff and not really here for the sake of being here?

Yo Miclogic, are you still there?
                  Hmmm,

Yes, I was starting to think that myself, having looked at his user profile and seeing the amount of posts....

Paul "dita" Wykes

Comment

Yeah I have one of his "wants" list items, and he has two items on his offerings lists.

But frankly, if he only joined up to sell stuff on the forum, I would rather just not bother eh.

It's not polite to just show up on a forum like that.

Comment

Originally posted by LestheSarge9-1
                      ............But frankly, if he only joined up to sell stuff on the forum, I would rather just not bother eh.

It's not polite to just show up on a forum like that.
                      yes, couldn`t agree more... Looks like I`ll have to find space empires from somewhere else.

miclogic-show yourself and prove use wrong

Comment

I also would agree, instead I'll probibly wait until WiTP comes out, I hear that it's gold code right now.

Comment

I have uncommon valor that I would trade for HPS games if you have any you would like to trade.

Comment

Sorry guys...

Sorry about the long delay guys... I often work out of town, and unfortunately when that is the case I rarely make my scheduled rounds of the forums as often as I would like. Add to that the fact that I'm rather more of a reader than a 'poster', (mainly due to my relative ignorance when compared with most of ya'all). I guess some people call me a 'lurker', and that's not entirely untrue.

That being said, let me try to address the questions. (Oh, and thanks Les for reminding me to get back here sooner rather than later, I just got back at 2:00pm this afternoon!)

Les: The games listed at that site (Sorry for the difficult format they have) are simply the games I am interested in trading. The games I keep as a playable collection are not listed, with only a few exceptions. Many of those games are my games my wife/children play, I tend to keep my games, much like yourself. (All of the Steel Panther games, original boxes/manuals, many of the Microprose, Avalon Hill, SSI, SSG, Talonsoft, HPS, etc. for example). If desired, I can provide a list, I just didn't want to take up unnecessary room here. As to why I have many of them, well, I don't always have the best taste - unfortunate judgement I suppose - and I buy/play a LOT of games, in part for work and in part just for fun.

Dita: Yes, Space Empires IV Gold has a printed manual. (I also have SE IV regular, though I ditched the manual when I bought gold.)

Priest: You can contact me via email: [email protected]

Again, sorry for the 'hit and ditch' appearance. Unfortunate timing in part, and neglectful behavior for the other part. Apologies to all, I did not intend for things to appear that way. I will make an effort to post occassionally instead of simply 'lurking', perhaps that might help.

-Mike
                            Last edited by miclogic; 11 Jun 04, 20:27. Reason: misc changes

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X