CoI/CoD and GI Anvil manuals wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoI/CoD and GI Anvil manuals wanted

Hi guys, once upon a time I had them, but something in my head wasn't working I suppose.

I only need the manuals and charts, if you have the actual games, and can part with them for a song, I want to talk (I am talking cheap though eh, I have no idea what eBay want's and don't care, I can't do electronic cash deals at any rate).

I have the SL manual, but no game, would not mind getting a servicable copy of the basic game actually. Can be used, just needs to be complete.

But in the final analysis, I just need the manuals.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Originally posted by LestheSarge9-1
    I have the SL manual, but no game, would not mind getting a servicable copy of the basic game actually. Can be used, just needs to be complete.

But in the final analysis, I just need the manuals.
    Les,

I have a copy of Squad Leader that I can part with but I still need to keep the mapboards. I assume that you already have maps 1-4 for ASL anyway so that shouldn't be a problem?

I suspect you have a fair amount of ASL stuff and possibly extras. If so we can do a trade or come to a deal. Either way let me know.

Roll Low,
    Denis
    Currently Reading: RMC Course PSE 402: Leadership and Ethics.

Comment

Oddly enough I don't actually have any extras. Would be nice, but odds are I would have sold them to finance some of the holes still in my collection.

Hmm stuff to trade.

As you said, I have the boards, not required so no don't require them.
      What is your asking price for the non boards components of SL?

I walked away from getting a mint unopened copy a few years back for 9 lousy bucks Canadian (likely will never forgive myself). Saw it in a store with a mint Panzer Blitz same price.

Don't know what I bought that day, but couldn't have been worth it.

Comment

Not too sure at the moment what asking price I could put out there. I will need to check it over for completness and condition first. Will let you know.

As far as trades go I am not just limited to ASL. If you have anything else feel free to give me an offer.
        Currently Reading: RMC Course PSE 402: Leadership and Ethics.

Comment

Just looked through my things, basically in ASL materials, I have for offer in trade, the Vehicle Cards from the Deluxe Set.

They might be valuable, I have no idea, they are just cards to me really. I have actually never used them in a game. I have the full set of US German and Russians from both modules.

If you feel they are of some tangible worth exceeding the portions of the SL module I require, you can always propose almost anything.

Comment

I will await your appraising the SL materials then, no rush.

Comment

Hmm just noticed you are a Quebecer like me

I'm from Vaudreuil was born in Lachine though (hospital stay eh , was just a birthday visit hehe)

Comment

Hi Les,

I have the manuals and charts (all I think) for CoI, CoD and GI. Don't need them anymore and I'm willing to post them over from the UK. I have the games as well but sending them would be costly! I'd be happy to trade for some decent Letter size paper with US 3 hole punches in so I can print out rule replacement pages and slot them in the folder. Getting this size paper over here seems to be a problem and 3 hole punches aren't cheap.

Let me know if you're interested or email me at

andy.belisarius<at>virgin.net

Cheers

Andy
                Do not despise the snake for having no horns, for who is to say it will not become a dragon?

Comment

Your kidding right

You want me to mail you what would essentially be blank paper, that is already 3 hole punched?
                  That's correct right?

Standard 8.5x11 paper?

That ranks up there with about the oddest request I can think of hehe. But sure I can mail a package over
                  It comes in various quantities, and is usually blank or lined.

We are talking ordinary school supplies paper here aint we?

Mail cost will probably be worth more than the paper hehe.

I will email you (through your membership details here) with more details.

And yes, I only REALLY need the literature. Non paper work components are not vital.

Comment

Les, I have SL, COI, COD and GI games that are just languishing on the shelf in the closet. I'm more interested in completing my ASL collection that keeping the older SL stuff.

You know where to reach me.

Jim

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X