TOAW Century of Warfare for sale or trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOAW Century of Warfare for sale or trade

I have a copy TOAW Century of warfare with the original manual. I would like to trade for any game in the HPS line especially squad battles series. Also if anybody wants to trade off the MAtrix game uncommon valor I will consider that as a trade as well.

If you aren't able to secure a copy of the games you'd like in trade, is there anything else you'd consider?

Would you sell the copy of CoW?
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

I would like to tade first but make me an offer.

Comment

I'm only curious. I have my own CoW, but would consider buying another as backup, or to assist a WFHQ who was unable to purchase the game himself. (Overseas, no CC, etc).

If you don't get any replies to your request for specific games, let me know, and maybe we can work something out.
        "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

just checking~

Originally posted by joe
          I have a copy TOAW Century of warfare with the original manual. I would like to trade for any game in the HPS line especially squad battles series. Also if anybody wants to trade off the MAtrix game uncommon valor I will consider that as a trade as well.
          Joe: did you ever get an offer/make the deal? Having just 'given it up' to take2 for an outrageous amount to coin, make my day and tell me I could have done business w/you instead, eh?
          " I have the heart of a little child and the brain of a genius. I keep them in a jar under my bed."

Comment

Still have it no takers as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by L`zard
              Joe: did you ever get an offer/make the deal? Having just 'given it up' to take2 for an outrageous amount to coin, make my day and tell me I could have done business w/you instead, eh?

Sorry It is still avaliable

Comment

Figures So it goes, eh? This should teach me to be more patient, as 1st I go with take2, and now the Talonsoft site is down, keeping me from the patch.
                Last edited by L`zard; 29 Jan 04, 14:17.
                " I have the heart of a little child and the brain of a genius. I keep them in a jar under my bed."

Comment

Originally posted by L`zard
                  Figures So it goes, eh? This should teach me to be more patient, as 1st I go with take2, and now the Talonsoft site is down, keeping me from the patch.
                  Lucky for you, we have the patch in our TOAW section HQ!
                  Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
                    Lucky for you, we have the patch in our TOAW section HQ!
                    For which I am deeply apreciative! Methinx there might be more than one individual out in the cold without you guys, eh?

Comment

Has the deal gone down yet? Is there still time?

Comment

Sorry its gone

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X