Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy/trade for TAOW-COW

Hi guys,

I have TOAW vol.1 elite edition and TOAW 2 but I can use neither since I upgraded my machine to Windows XP. I am hoping someone out there will trade or sell me a copy of TAOW Century of Warfare, which I understand will work with XP.

Sorry, but I won't outright sell my orig copies quite yet as I want to have them in case I can't get a copy of COW and decide to reinstall 98 to get them to work.

Cheers,
    BKP

You can purchase a copy here!
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Jewelcase version which I'm assuming means no manual......

The Operational Art of War: Century Of Warfare - PC
      1 at 39.99
      Total Purchases 39.99
      Shipping 22.13
      Tax 0.00
      Total for TAKE2STORE 62.12

Total: $80 Canadian PLUS duty.

And all that to get essentially the same games I already own but cant play becasue talonsoft has dropped support for them.Thanks for posting the link but I that's a bit much for me.

Do you know of any links to Canadian stores?

Comment

None.

Chips and bits has one for -1 dollar, but I'm going to assume an error in there. Recently in the TOAW forum (the past few days) someone that purchased one said that they did indeed receive a manual.

Also - you might want to consider asking a Yank to buy the game for you (send them a money order) and having them mail it to you to escape duty and 80% of the shipping charges. This is much the same as buying something off of Ebay, with the added bonus that any of the regular members here that agreed to help you would certainly be worthy of your trust.
        "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks for the tip. That's a good idea.

Comment

Let us know how it goes for you. Good luck, hope to see you in the TOAW forums soon!

Winston Churchill

Comment

Just wandering by and noticed this.

I have bought the same option you might be getting. The game came in a jewel case no fanfare, but had (in my case) a photocopied manual (highly unpro looking but do you really care? ).

Either way, I got my Take 2 copy sent via a girl from Texas (yes to duck out on customs as well ) and it helped.

And just for the record, yep I got it to replace my Elite Edition Vol 1 that wouldn't function in XP although Volume 2 will work in XP. But then I like WW2 more, so it mattered.

Sucks buying a redundant game, but at least TOAW is a solid game eh. Won't do that for 99% of the other games on sale out there though.
              Life is change. Built models for decades.
              Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
              I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X