Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASL for Sale

Everyone-

I have a largish collection of ASL stuff that I purchased years ago, and would now like to sell. I have the rulebook (though a couple pages from Chapter A are missing), modules 1 through 10, Red Barricades, KG Peiper I, Pegasus Bridge, (I cannot find the maps for these three), and all mapboards from the original SL up to module 10. I also have purchased additional counters over the years. A full list of additional counters are available upon request. All items have been slightly used, and almost all counters are already punched.

I am looking to sell these games, but would consider trading for HPS games. Please contact me for additional info.

Praepositus

"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum"
    - Lucretius

Will you consider selling some items individually, or is this being sold as a complete collection? I'm looking for West of Alamein, Red Barracades, and a few ASL Annuals.

Which HPS games are you looking for? I have several.
    Editor-in-Chief
    GameSquad.com

Comment

ASL for sale

Sir-
      I would be willing to "break up the set", as it were. I do not have any ASL annuals, however.

As for the HPS games, I would be very interested in anything from the Panzer Campaign series, or the Napoleonic/F&I War stuff.

Comment

I have Fulda Gap '85 and Korsun Pocket from HPS. Is your WoA complete?
        Editor-in-Chief
        GameSquad.com

Comment

WoA

It is almost complete. However, you may need to remind me which game boards came with the game. I know there were five boards (all desert). But then again all the desert boards look like the others. All the ASL people really appeared to do was randomly place some scrub and rocks here and there.

The only part of the game I might not have are some of the terrain overlays, but I could look for them in a day or so when I have some time off from work. Hopefully my wife did not throw them away when we moved here.

I have an extra set of the British 1/2" counters (MMC, SMC, and weapons). I will also throw in the British Paratroopers from Pegasus Bridge. Do you have the Hollow Legions module?

Either Korsun or Fulda Gap would be fine to trade (the retail value of WoA versus one of those games is about the same).

Praepositus

"Be orderly and predictable in your life so that you may be violent and original in your work"
          - Either Picasso or Frank Zappa

Comment

Let me know which ones you want and we can do a trade. I'll find out which boards go with with WoA.
            Editor-in-Chief
            GameSquad.com

Comment

Here are the boards that go with WoA:

Editor-in-Chief
              GameSquad.com

Comment

WoA arrived in the mail today. Let me know when Korsun arrives. Thanks.
                Editor-in-Chief
                GameSquad.com

Comment

I am interested in purchasing ASL games. Please contact me if you still have any of the game. [email protected]

Comment

Looking for games myself

Hello I am looking for WoA and CoB. Plus any available mapboards. Contact me at [email protected]

Tanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tankleader
                      Hello I am looking for WoA and CoB. Plus any available mapboards. Contact me at [email protected]

Tanks
                      I believe that Commisar Piotr (Peter Rogenholt) said that he had two copies of CoB for sale, perhaps you should PM him.

Comment

Boards 42 & 43

Hi I am looking for Action Pack #1 or at least the boards from it which are #'s 42 & 43. Do you or anyone else happen to have these?

Thanks
                        Currently Reading: RMC Course PSE 402: Leadership and Ethics.

Comment

Hi, I'm seeling boards 42 & 43 on Ebay if you are still interested. Check wargames listings. (Couldn't post a link per forum rules)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X