Christmas time again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas time again

Well in just over an hour it will be Christmas Day.
    I want to take this opportunity to wish you and your families a very happy Christmas and to all our service men and women from the USA, Britain and all the other countries who try to make the world a safer place for Father Christmas to do his deliveries.
    Merry Christmas to all😊😊😊😊

Merry Christmas.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

And unless you follow the Orthodox religious calendar its over bar the cold turkey/goose etc. Put the wrapping paper and pulled crackers in the recycling and prepare for the mundane world of work etc. I hope all who celebrate it had a good time and wish everyone a happy and prosperous New Year to come
      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X