Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richa333 - Folks I have some really distressing news about one of our friends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dhuffjr View Post
    Our friend has gone home.

Link
    When I first joined ACG, Allen made a huge impression on me because of his sensibilty and courtesy. The day I found out about his challenge, I was at first saddened, but his incredible courage, faith, and optimism lent me much strength. He is and always will be a hero to me. I thank him for what he has given us and find comfort that he is now standing alongside Jesus. The Lord will never forget him and neither shall I.

Richa333 FOREVER.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Not bloody well fair!

He had so much life ahead of him.

Comment

Damn, Was wondering what had happened to him a couple days ago.

Comment

R.I.P. mate. Yo'll live in our hearts forever.
          All warfare is based on deception.
          Sun Tzu - Art of war - Chapter One - Laying Plans

Comment

Well, I produced this a hurry. My goal was too feature everyone as best I could. But as always, my focus remained upon Allen.

All of us, every single last one, shall miss you.

As always, this is dedicated to you, mate.

Comment

Rest now, free of pain and forever in peace.
              ACG QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
              ¿Cualquier persona fija en el nude? Slug

Comment

Dr. S.
                Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Rest in peace my friend. Your friends will miss you more, but we will be reunited one day. God bless us all that are left behind. Give his family and us comfort for a huge hole has been torn in our heart.
                  Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

Sorry to hear the news.
                    He was a good guy.
                    "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

I'm not sure I even have the right words for losing someone in our community. We all have our persona's and it is hard to ever really know the person behind the avatar without meeting them in real life. However, it seems that Allen had an effect that went beyond this, and for that I can only say that I'm honored he spent his time among us. Please pass on the respect and condolences of myself and the staff here to Allen's family.
                      Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

Rest in peace sir .
                        SPORTS FREAK/ PANZERBLITZ COMMANDER/ CC2 COMMANDER

Comment

Sad to see such a young man go away from us too soon, my heart goes out to his family.
                          Life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans! Lennon - www.lufttiger.com

Comment

To all:

The staff and I have come up with a way to pay tribute to Allen, even if only in this small small way. You will see that we now have a tribute avatar you can fly for a while to show your support and respect for him and his family.

It is a new avatar option in the "Misc" category when you go to change your avatar.

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

The first time I had a debate with Allen on a thread, it got a little heated. Wes PM'ed me to give him a chance that he was just being honest. Then Allen posted something that really turned it around for me and I could see where he was coming from and that he was actually 'listening' to what I posting as well. After that, I really enjoyed his presence on the forums and looked forward to reading what he posted.

I am sorry to hear that he has passed, but glad that he isn't suffering.

God bless Allen!

Comment

For his family and for us.

For him, no more pain and with the Lord.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X