No announcement yet.

Allsirgarnet - Sad News to Announce: Our Friend, Allsirgarnet Has Passed Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say something my gram said when my aunt passed,her own daughter. I was upset,and she said Trent,honey,remember they are not gone,they are forever with us,until we meet them on that beautiful day. They watch over us until our time. It didn't help much,but now I am older,and I get it. All of them are always with us. And we never forget them.
    Gary Johnson/Jim Gray 2012

Comment

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
      Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
      At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
      We will remember them.

I miss you already, my friend.

Last edited by Mountain Man; 28 Jul 12, 13:21.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

R.I.P.
        www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

R. I. P.

-- V3ct0r
          A tribute to IDF

Comment

Condolences to the family and those who knew him well. He has gone on to debate with John and Allen.
            If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Oh my Lord, I am so sorry to hear that. He was one of the nicest persons I have met in a forum and he will be remembered and missed here.
              TTFN

Comment

And I bet Allsirgarnet, Scout32 & Richa333 are gettin along better than any of us could ever hope we could, too, Shaker!

I miss em & think about them alot.
                On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

My condoleances to his family and friends.

From the few times we posted, he came across as a gentleman of wit and character, a rare thing on the internet.

May his memories and achievments outlive the sadness over his passing.
                  High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                  Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Very-very sad...
                    May God bless his soul!
                    Kind regards
                    Igor

* My grandfathers WW2 memoirs - Romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, Hungary, 1944-1945.
                    * On the question of "2 mil. rapes" by RKKA
                    * Verdicts of RKKA Military Tribunals for crimes against civilians in 1945

Comment

• Only just saw this tragic news. My thoughts are with those friends and family he left behind. He struck me as a decent fellow
                      ------
                      'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

• He wrote high quality posts. It's inappropriate for me to say any more.

RIP.
                        Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                        Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                        Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                        Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

• Originally posted by Selous View Post
                          Only just saw this tragic news. My thoughts are with those friends and family he left behind. He struck me as a decent fellow
                          He was an extremely decent fellow, both pleasant and knowledgeable - a rare breed indeed.
                          How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                          Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
                            He was an extremely decent fellow, both pleasant and knowledgeable - a rare breed indeed.
                            Every bit the Old World gentleman: a breed that's just about extinct these days. More's the pity.
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• I had hoped to meet him one day.
                              He will be sorely missed.

Condolences to those closest to him.

lodestar

Comment

• Most sorry to learn of his passing.

My sincere condolences to his family and friends.
                                "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                                Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X