No announcement yet.

Allsirgarnet - Sad News to Announce: Our Friend, Allsirgarnet Has Passed Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wishes to Gaz and his family. This news saddens me greatly, and I hope that his passage was easy.
    "If you want to have some fun, jine the cavalry"

Maj. Gen. James Ewell Brown Stuart

Comment

Rest in Peace Gaz
      “For there is nothing more serious than a lunatic when he comes to the central point of his lunacy.”

Max Sterner

Comment

I am truly sorry to hear this. He came across as a decent person - if you are in touch with his family please pass on my condolences and let them know how much I (actually all of us on here) thought of him.

RIP.
        "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
        G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
        Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

God what sad news. Gary was a true gentleman as others have said. My thoughts are with his family in this difficult time.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            We can only be thankful that he did not have to suffer long.
            We should be thankful that we knew him, and his brilliant wit.

For example, he chose the eve of the Olympics to expire. Do you have any idea what a nightmare Heathrow's going to be over the next couple of weeks?

Rimshot
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

perhaps its best when your time is here................that you are taken quickly............sorry to hear of his passing.........

Comment

I can only echo what others have said here.

RIP Gaz.

Comment

A sad day for the community on AG, he was a valuable member who's posts were always intelligent and sensible, and he will be missed.

My thoughts are with his family.

Comment

Any words of mine cannot do Gaz proper justice, so I will only offer my condolences for his family and my well wishes.
                    "Hit hard when you start, but don't start until you have everything ready." - Lt. Gen. James Longstreet

Pyrrhus Travels West:
                    Hanno the Infamous, General of Carthage, Rb Mhnt of Sicily

Comment

I can never put a voice to my heart...just ain't no good at it. Seems like offering my sincere condolences falls so short of what I feel.

One thing that stands out in this terrible loss though is Marc caring enough to find out what was happening with Gary. No doubt Gary knew he had a true friend hanging with him.

RIP Gary.
                      Skip

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                        Gary Thomas Steadman Esq -- known to most of y'all as Allsirgarnet -- passed away 1950 BDT (1250 EDT) in Chelmsford, UK. He spent his last day comfortably and with his family.

Our loss is heaven's gain -- which is ironic since he's a dyed-in-the-wool atheist. Our prayers should not only help to smooth things over with the Almighty, but seriously **** Gary off.

Few are the souls I've known who've so consistently found opportunity in the worst of circumstances. Gary was one of them, and it was my privilege to be called his friend.

I hate letting death think he's gotten one over on me. I act cavalier and tell coarse jokes, but today's he's gotten me, and all of us. We'll have the last laugh, however: we're armed with Gary's wit, amazing outside-the-box ideas, and indomitable example. His gifts to us will live on, and we'll all be the richer for them.

Gary,

God bless you and keep you, mate, and grant us your strength to carry on. Amen
                        God keep him close.

This month has been a trial for so many.

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

It saddens me to read this, RIP mate.
                          "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                          Ernest Hemingway.

In english "silence" means yelling louder than everyone else.

Comment

I am truly sorry to hear this. I shall remember him and the family in my prayers.

Dennis
                            If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

It is truly a blessing if you get that dreaded disease and you're taken home early. I too,have seen it. My dad's sister passed at the age of She was 24 , not 30.Stage 4 ovarian cancer. It hurt to watch. She was in age between Del and Booger. It is hard for a kid of barely 18 to watch,and comprehend. My cousin just told me away from dad,that her mother went in 17 days. She never suffered. As I told her,a blessing.
                              I wish I'd known him.
                              Thank Uncle Del. I had the age wrong.
                              Last edited by georgia.rebel; 23 Jul 12, 19:49. Reason: Corrected by Uncle
                              Gary Johnson/Jim Gray 2012

Comment

He shall live forever here on ACG. He was a gentleman and a thinker. His posts always showed him as intelligent and reasonable. He was well read and was eager to share. I shall miss him.

RIP Gaz.

Prayers.
                                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X