Allsirgarnet - Sad News to Announce: Our Friend, Allsirgarnet Has Passed Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
    He was too nice not to forgive or even mind the late sentiment .
    But he surely would have not have let past the opportunity to point out something historical enlightening. THAT we truly miss.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
      But he surely would have not have let past the opportunity to point out something historical enlightening. THAT we truly miss.
      Yes we do.
      Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

• I have great memories of the man.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick the Noodle View Post
          He was too nice not to forgive or even mind the late sentiment .
          Oh yeah? When I finally get up there, the evil bastard'll probably set me up with one of his late TUC acquaintances. Never underestimate an English gentleman's knack for payback, even if he has to wait until the afterlife to get his in.

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Forgive me Gary, for being a week late. Senility is finally sinking in.

Comment

• You will always be missed here at ACG, Gaz.

Comment

• Gary, please welcome.e Mickey today, and select a good spread o Napoleonic materials for us when we all meet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                  Oh yeah? When I finally get up there, the evil bastard'll probably set me up with one of his late TUC acquaintances. Never underestimate an English gentleman's knack for payback, even if he has to wait until the afterlife to get his in.

He'll most likely leave you in the cellar door.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    He'll most likely leave you in the cellar door.
                    I can imagine few honors of equal value.

We still miss you Gary: a better mate there never was.

Comment

• Very sad news. Please let him know that thoughts and prayers are going his way.

Sincerely,
                      Kevin
                      We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

• Another year passed mate. Please forgive me my tardiness, as I was otherwise engaged, and unable to commemorate properly. Here's to ya, Oppo.

Comment

• Five years already
                          When I think of him and of his grandiose campaigns here at ACG's I feel both happy and sad.

He is one of our great. May the memory of him long prosper.
                          BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

• He gave ACG a lot. A very knowledgeable and likable person.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• And a very friendly people with guys like me.
                              I've lost a very kind US member with me , on www.warrelics.com , a couple of years ago.A wonderful person , and despite the virtuality of that all , it broke my heart.I am still wearing the Beach Boys tee shirt he offered to me , in thanking for a help I gave him.
                              His name was Eric Zethner .
                              That rug really tied the room together

Comment

• We could really use someone here now at ACG with all that grace and posture that he presented.
                                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Working...
                                X