No announcement yet.

Scout32

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. I took him off my friends list because I thought he just wasn't logging on anymore. I feel awful for that now. What a bummer.
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

RIP John. You will be missed.
      Any metaphor will tear if stretched over too much reality.

Questions about our site? See the FAQ.

Comment

Comment

John P. James, 58.

James died Monday, April 11, 2011, in Gallup. He was born Dec. 18, 1952, in Little Rock.

Funeral was held in Gallup New Mexico. Rollie Mortuary was in charge of arrangements.

I have not been able to locate an obituary or any further information about survivors.

A Thank You to Kalle & Half Pint John for providing this information. I'm still looking for any information I can find about his military service. This is a good place for folks to express their thoughts for John. We shall be finding a way to properly memorialize him & others that pass from our midst.
          On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

My condolences go out to his family and friends. Is there any chance we could have an avatar tribute like we had to remember Richa?
            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
              John P. James, 58.

James died Monday, April 11, 2011, in Gallup. He was born Dec. 18, 1952, in Little Rock.

Funeral was held in Gallup New Mexico. Rollie Mortuary was in charge of arrangements.

I have not been able to locate an obituary or any further information about survivors.

A Thank You to Kalle & Half Pint John for providing this information. I'm still looking for any information I can find about his military service. This is a good place for folks to express their thoughts for John. We shall be finding a way to properly memorialize him & others that pass from our midst.

Some were in his post he gave us his mil experience. Some of it was here in Europe. He had been either with the 3 rd ID in Kitzingen or the 2 ACR in Bayreuth. Two units that I was attached to and gave use a joint point of interest.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

He was in 2nd ACR when they had Sheridans and M114's.
                If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Freightshaker View Post
                  Ahaa - I know OF them A.F.Vs.

I was never a Serving Soldier - but for 30 plus Years my major areas of private study have been Warfare, History of Warfare, and Conventional Weapons.

Like I have said before - Sad to see any of the Good Soldiers gone.

Though I never knew him - All The Best Ones Seem to Go.
                  G.M. - Sci Fi Game - the "Krissyverse"
                  Darius Jarvinger - Prime Minister of The Phoenix Confederation
                  Kris Martins - President of Attican Republic
                  Kaar Kristoff - Minister of Interior of The Phoenix Confederation

Comment

Do you have a picture of John from when you had supper, Scott?

I remember when that happened because you both spoke of it here...
                    On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                      Do you have a picture of John from when you had supper, Scott?

I remember when that happened because you both spoke of it here...
                      No, we never did get a picture. That was 3-4 yrs ago so I have a vague recollection of what he looked like.
                      If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Freightshaker View Post
                        Then we could have just missed each other in Bindlach 1st of the 2nd. Which was late summer of 70.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Rest in Peace
                          "With foxes we must play the fox."
                          -Thomas Fuller

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X