No announcement yet.

Scout32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Condolences, prayers and sympathy to all connected to John. He was a good guy here and I will miss him.

Rest in peace my friend.
    Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

What didn't kill us; didn't make us smarter.

Comment

My wife and I send our condolences. I wish I'd known him.
      Godspeed Sir.
      This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Even more than just a community member, John had become a good friend in years past. I'm having a bit of trouble, am trying to find out more & making little progress towards where & when he passed from us & all that loved him. I have missed him when he has been away in the past & now find myself somewhat stunned that he lives now only in our hearts & many memories of him. Rich & genuine memories they are, but I'm feeling helpless in not knowing more or enough by which to direct my emotions & condolence to his loved ones... I will keep trying.

May God Keep Him Gently To His House & Bless All That Loved Him!

John James was Cav & quite proud of it.

But one of his many friends - Wes
        On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Godspeed, Scout 32.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
            Even more than just a community member, John had become a good friend in years past. I'm having a bit of trouble, am trying to find out more & making little progress towards where & when he passed from us & all that loved him. I have missed him when he has been away in the past & now find myself somewhat stunned that he lives now only in our hearts & many memories of him. Rich & genuine memories they are, but I'm feeling helpless in not knowing more or enough by which to direct my emotions & condolence to his loved ones... I will keep trying.

May God Keep Him Gently To His House & Bless All That Loved Him!

John James was Cav & quite proud of it.

But one of his many friends - Wes
            Try the Gallup newspaper under old obits. I took a look a FB to see if I could find our John James but the selection is pretty large. Perhaps someone whoo met him face to face would want to give Facebook a try.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              Scout 32 has passed away. I just finished talking to his place of work.
              Very saddened to read this. I remember him as a good contributor to these forums.

RIP, Scout 32.
              "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
                Very saddened to read this. I remember him as a good contributor to these forums.

RIP, Scout 32.
                Aye - RIP Scout32.

Though I nver knew him - I respect the Wishes of those who thought highly of him.

It is always sad to see a good spirit pass from this plane - may he rest peacefully and / or find a happy place, in the life to which he has now gone.
                G.M. - Sci Fi Game - the "Krissyverse"
                Darius Jarvinger - Prime Minister of The Phoenix Confederation
                Kris Martins - President of Attican Republic
                Kaar Kristoff - Minister of Interior of The Phoenix Confederation

Comment

RIP and Godspeed
                  "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
                  "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Posts from 'Where Is___' merged.
                    On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                      Posts from 'Where Is___' merged.

Thanks - Mate

That makes a much better way for us to Wish him All The Best in the Future - with his discussions, in The Great Forum in The Sky.

I expect even the Great Good One, would find his conversations informed and entertaining.
                      Last edited by Karakris; 22 Aug 11, 15:55.
                      G.M. - Sci Fi Game - the "Krissyverse"
                      Darius Jarvinger - Prime Minister of The Phoenix Confederation
                      Kris Martins - President of Attican Republic
                      Kaar Kristoff - Minister of Interior of The Phoenix Confederation

Comment

My prayers are with Scout32's family
                        God didnít create evil. Evil is the result of when man does not have God's love in his heart.It's the cold when there is no heat.The darkness that comes when there is no light

Comment

Very sorry to hear this news, may Scout rest in peace.
                          Last edited by Post Captain; 23 Aug 11, 03:16.
                          Never Fear the Event

Admiral Lord Nelson

Comment

Rest in peace trooper

Comment

Sad news indeed. RIP Scout.
                              Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                                Try the Gallup newspaper under old obits. I took a look a FB to see if I could find our John James but the selection is pretty large. Perhaps someone whoo met him face to face would want to give Facebook a try.
                                There is no John James located in Gallup, NM. I'll dig deeper when I have more time.
                                If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X