Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john boland
    replied
    Congratulations to the South Carolina Gamecocks on your second National Championship. Your state is extremely proud of you. Have a safe and enjoyable summer.
    John Boland
    Clemson University '89
    USMC Veteran

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    My son is upset being a Gator fan. I said well better luck next time.

Leave a comment:

• dgfred
    replied
    Originally posted by BriteLite View Post
    I watched most of a great game between Virginia and South Carolina. Lost the tv to family ganging up on me at the end of 12 in a tie game.

While watching the Gator-Vandy game I saw an aluminum break just above the handle on a foul ball. Now I have seen cracked, dented and split metal bats but this one broke just like a wooden bat. Batter had trhe handle in his hands with the rest wound up in the stands down the left field foul line. Really wierd.
    I've seen it before both in practice and in games... but it is surprising when it happens.

Congrats to the Gamecocks for 2 titles in a row .

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    And I detest South Carolina!

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    I went to the Univ. of Tennessee. But I am still a Dawgs fan.

Leave a comment:

• airboy
    replied
    Originally posted by rebpreacher View Post
    Are you complaining to a SEC person who lives in a SEC conference? Don't you live in this conference too? I would prefer Georgia in it but they ain't,and I found out today my son is a Gator fan.
    What is wrong with that boy???
    I'm also afraid they'll take it.
    My wife & I are UNC fans. I work at Auburn. We are Auburn fans also, just not as strong as UNC.

We have an SEC finals: South Carolina the defending champs vs Florida.

Leave a comment:

• BriteLite
    replied
    Broken Bat

Here it is.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/media/alum...-series-video/
    Last edited by BriteLite; 25 Jun 11, 00:29. Reason: video

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    Good Lord I've NEVER seen an aluminum bat break. That was a hell of a swing or a hell of a pitch.

Originally posted by BriteLite View Post
    I watched most of a great game between Virginia and South Carolina. Lost the tv to family ganging up on me at the end of 12 in a tie game.

While watching the Gator-Vandy game I saw an aluminum break just above the handle on a foul ball. Now I have seen cracked, dented and split metal bats but this one broke just like a wooden bat. Batter had trhe handle in his hands with the rest wound up in the stands down the left field foul line. Really wierd.

Leave a comment:

• BriteLite
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rebpreacher
    replied
    Are you complaining to a SEC person who lives in a SEC conference? Don't you live in this conference too? I would prefer Georgia in it but they ain't,and I found out today my son is a Gator fan.
    What is wrong with that boy???
    I'm also afraid they'll take it.

Leave a comment:

• airboy
    started a topic College World Series

College World Series

The College World Series is down to 4 teams:
    Florida
    Vanderbilt
    South Carolina
    Virginia

Virginia has to beat South Carolina twice to advance. Right now, odds are high that it will be an all SEC Finals.

The SEC is again dominating college sports (outside of Men's Basketball).

I'm sorry that UNC got knocked out of the world series pretty fast. Although I'm much more sorry that they are in NCAA trouble with football. They should fire their head football coach.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X