R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage

(Reuters) - Professional Wrestling great "Macho Man" Randy Savage died after a car crash on Friday near his home in Seminole, Florida, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

Savage, whose real name was Randy Mario Poffo, appeared to have lost control of his 2009 Jeep Wrangler for unknown reasons at 9:25 a.m. local time, crash investigators said.

He drove over a concrete median into oncoming traffic lanes before crashing head-on into a tree, a crash report said.

He died of his injuries at a nearby hospital. He was 58.

The crash was not alcohol-related, officials said. The cause of death will not be confirmed until an autopsy is performed, investigators said.

link
    RIP Macho Man.

WHAT THE F???????????? NOOOOOOOOOO
    This bass guitar kills TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is a damned shock for me.

Comment

I just saw it on ESPNews bottom line. RIP Macho.

Comment

Man, it's the over population thing or is it? I once realized that "Death" takes anyone, no matter who you are, we all die.

Comment

He was one of my favorite wrestlers,back in the day. I stopped watching years ago. Too much crap now.

Comment

So far, it is being blamed on a heart-attack.

I'll snap into a Slim Jim in his honor this evening.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

I was wondering that. Thank you my man.

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                So far, it is being blamed on a heart-attack.

I'll snap into a Slim Jim in his honor this evening.

Comment

Wow!!! Sad news... and I am no wrestling fan.

Comment

I also heard they were saying it was a heart attack..he was one of the best and I always enjoyed watching him...RIP Macho Man
                    "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."- Sir Winston Churchill, about R.A.F. fighter pilots."
                    "It is well that war is so terrible, else we grow to fond of it." - Robert E. Lee

Comment

Oh YEEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
                      Our tears are shed and running down a saddened face.
                      We cannot believe what has taken place.
                      Our hero has been taken from our midst.
                      Our Macho one has gone from us.
                      All hail the Macho one.
                      Goodbye and Farewell til we meet again.

Comment

I respect his drive and efforts into making his matches fun and entertaining and near-perfect (Macho Man vs Steamboat). Of course wrestling if fake, but so is everything else I watch on TV. I watch it for the entertainment.

Few wrestlers today can hold a candle to those from the previous generation, and Macho Man was one of the best.
                        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

His old buddy-foe Adrian Adonis also died of a car wreck. The Macho man was a good guy.

Signed an authograph years ago for my son in a Louisville match.

Comment

RIP Randy! I didn't watch wrestling much, back in the day, but you seemed to be a class act..
                            "Profanity is but a linguistic crutch for illiterate motherbleepers"

Comment

Indeed a shame. Too many wrestlers die before their time

http://www.deadwrestlers.net/completelist.html
                              One Strikeout is a tragedy, a million Strikeouts are a statistic.
                              - "Stallin' Joe" Dshugashvili, Manager of the Moscow Red Stars 1922 - 1953

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X